I could see the light within the monster. Those brown eyes so warm like a thousand suns and his lips were a soft rose that stole my breath, no matter how many times I had laid eyes upon them. Hair like an obsidian waterfall that tumbled down his neck in thick locks and those hands were strong yet at the same time, gentle.

"I-" When my ability to speak fails me, Kylo can see everything I could possibly need to say in my eyes already explained, and suddenly a sense of passion hits us in a nanosecond... my body needing to be closer to his before it is gone completely.

Within a split second, my lips were already pressed tightly to his own. Kylo's hands of leather, rise above my hands and make their way to my elbows, holding me in place as he closed his eyes and kissed me back.

Passionate and open-mouthed, I loved the way my smaller body melted into his. The way our lips fit like two puzzle pieces was something extraordinary and soon his tongue played with mine.

He relented as I played with his hair, pulling it tightly and moaning into his mouth, his grip fell from my elbows and wrapped around my waist, holding me against him, tighter and tighter.

When we broke away after what seemed like hours, it was only for him to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. I squealed as he began carrying me over to the couch behind us, nearly letting me drop out of his hands before he laid me down upon it.

"You almost killed me," I snide with a smile, rolling my eyes whilst pulling him between my legs by the material of his shirt.

"I'd never," He breathed into my neck, his big hands scooping underneath the small of my back and shifting our positions so now I sat on his lap as he began to suck on the flesh of my exposed neck.

Skin burning as it makes contact with his mouth, a gloved hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my backside, and pulls me impossibly closer.

Sucking against the crevice just below my jaw, I moan when the bliss begins to cloud my mind. My only thoughts are of, Kylo, Kylo, Kylo! And even my blood burns with all this passion that scorches through my veins.

"Kylo," I uttered, whilst my hands clung to his abdomen and that's when I noticed the hardened member beneath me. I then hung my fingers onto his waistband, my needy hands almost begging for him to remove his clothes.

Kylo's gloved hand flexed around my back and then moved to my lips. My mouth parted and my tongue poked out to taste the bitter, bland leather. His eyes urged me and I followed his silent request with a nod, taking the tip of his glove between my teeth and tearing it away, revealing soft, warm skin. I did the same with the other glove when he followed suit with his other hand—whilst another finger drew a line from my neck and up to my cheek, swirling against the blushing skin as if it were a pastel painting.

Then, replacing his light fingertips with lips, I feel his mouth smile against my jaw, and soon Kylo removes his touches from where they were, tugging my blouse lower and returning his kisses to my collarbones.

"How many uniforms do you own?" He mutters into my chest.

I furrow my brows and while still in my heeded sense of desire, I gasp out the words when his hands settle themselves upon my breasts, kneading the soft mounds like dough in his rough hands.

"Too many..." I moan at his touch, "Why could you possibly want to know that now?"

Kylo lets out a ragged moan, and suddenly, my question was answered quickly when his hands left my bust and all at once, tore the blouse in half with his bare hands.

Buttons popping and splattering against the shiny floors: my naked flesh prickled in the cool air. When Kylo's mouth smothers one of my nipples, tongue swirling the delicate and sensitive area of nerves, I whimper, and my wrecked article that lay helpless on the floor becomes nothing to me.