When the stars trade themselves into warm, brown eyes, I immediately throw myself into the body that they belong to. Now standing and clinging onto a tight torso, Kylo's heart beats downcast within. He feels the shockwave of my suddenness but stays firm on his feet, those cloaked and deadly arms wrapping around my frame with ease and caution.

"You know," He breathes into my shoulder, my hair swaying with his words and revealing the flesh of my neck where he can place his lips—not passionately, just in a need of comfort.

Tears drench his black shirt, and I sob into the material. Kylo's arms never leave and with those hands he'll cover every angle and stay right here until I pull away. Soon this shoulder to cry on will be gone and all I am in this moment is locked in a cage of sadness, every other emotion pushed from my being beyond these bars.

"Don't leave..." I grieve into material. No longer did I care for being weak in front of this man, for I have been my most fragile before in his grasp. I wondered if he could tell of the life he created within me, but part of me knew he didn't care for a weapon created—for he was the weapon himself.

"I can't disobey my orders."

"But—" I pull from his chest slowly, my sad eyes meeting his. "You're going to be gone for five months." I point out the obvious, as if he didn't already know.

"I know."

"I'm going to be stuck here alone, for five months," I continue, my eyes searching for anything in those pools of honey brown, an answer, an escape... but only in those eyes was a sadness as great as mine.

"I know," He repeats himself, calm and quiet.

"What am I supposed to do?" My bottom lip wobbles.

I sound desperate and naive, but even now I can feel the tug between us. That metaphorical rope that pulled me to him, knotting tighter as if it was wishing for him to stay as much as I did.

Something flashed beneath the surface of Kylo's expression and in his eyes of sudden grief, I could somewhat see my own reflection. He and I the same, maybe it was the metaphorical rope that made us this way or just instead, we truely cared for one another.

"I can't disobey my orders," He sighs, his gloved hands grabbing my own tightly. "Just wait for my return as I will await coming home."

Home.

No longer could I see the deceiving hollow soul that he portrayed to others, all that remained in the tear-stained glass, was that inquisitiveness, that desire, that fire in his eyes—to which he only showed me.

I nod, my lips parting and wobbling, "When do you leave?"

Kylo's eyebrows furrow as if he is in deep thought, when really it is because he is trying to remember every single detail upon my face and burning it into his memory, as deeply as that gash upon his face had burnt into his flesh.

"Tomorrow."

When he looked away, so did I in my hurt, but as my eyes shifted to the side, tears dripped from my eyelashes and slid down my cheeks.

I bit my lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from my throat; my heart sank. He was leaving sooner than I had thought.

Maybe that was the most exhilarating part of Snoke's pleasure in my torture? Like ripping a bandage quickly and harshly from already torn skin, peeling away any attempts of healing before it scarred completely.

"I am sorry," He apologises, though he shouldn't be the one doing so.

The First Order thought of Kylo Ren as nothing more than a weapon, but I could see so much more—and that was the exact reason they are tearing him away to another ship for five months.