twenty

It was Professor Ann's. She also found a note for Professor Ann. She decided not to read the whole note. She kept what she found and packed it up inside her bag.

She gave a huge sigh.

"The world is really really complicated. I wonder how people survive living." She thought as she looked at the pictures she found from her Mom's box.

"I wish everything is fine." She said as she looked down.

It was a rainy day as she woke up to the heavy droplets from the outside activity. She got up, yawned and looked through her window. She smiled as she looked at her favorite weather. She made coffee and decided to stare outside for a moment. She smiled as the sweet aroma from her cup swayed itself to join the droplets.

She picked a random flower from her Stepmother's vase and wrote:

"Hey, Lucas! It's me. I hope you liked my Lily. Have another flower, I don't know what are these called but they're pretty cool - just like you! I hope we will get to know each other and become friends :) - C"

She attached the letter to the flower. Moments later, she went to school. She went directly to Lucas' locker and made sure that no one's around. She gently left the flower on the ground and waited for a few moments for Lucas to find it.

"No wonder that Abbie is crazy over Lucas, he's like really the perfect guy." She thought and she continued to walk on her way. As she was walking, she passed through Professor Ann.

"Hey Professor Ann, I need to have a talk with you. A moment of your time, please?"

"Yes, Catelyn; let's get going. I'm headed to class."

"Perfect! So am I.. so uh, my Dad gave me a box which he said was from my Mom."

"Oh, Charlotte."

"And I found this! I thought it would be nice if I'll give you that one."

It was Professor Ann's portrait with Catelyn's Mom beside her. They are both smiling; Charlotte was wearing her bright red dress and Ann was wearing her silver-glittered dress.

"Oh, this was when we had our prom.. I remembered getting mad at her cause she won't spend time with me the whole night but she did it later on, anyway.. I'm glad she kept it."

"Oh, there's a note at the back but I didn't read it, I promise."

Professor Ann flipped the picture, finding what Charlotte wrote:

"My Ann,

You're always here in my heart. You have mine too; I ended our connection but you'll always have my love, now and forever. It broke me seeing you go away but I know it was both for our own good. Ann, you're always in my mind. I am forever yours. See you when the right time comes; see you in afterlife.

Forever yours,
Charlotte."

She read the note as her heart was breaking in pieces. She tried not to cry, but the Charlotte's words were inside her mind and heart and she couldn't get enough of it.

"Thank you for this, Catelyn."

Catelyn gave her a hug as they both headead to class.

Days passed and Catelyn continued to send Lucas some flowers. They were all beautiful and fresh. Every letter that was attached to the flower wasn't really for Lucas; Catelyn made Abbie as the theme of her writings. It was a nice day as Catelyn tried to send another flower and another letter in front of Lucas' locker.
As Catelyn was putting the flower down, she heard some footsteps towards her, it made her a little nervous but she didn't mind it anyway.

"Hey." She heard a deep voice and felt a hand tapping her shoulder.