nineteen

"Your mom's box. Here is where you can find all you need to know about her. I didn't open it, though. She told me to give it to you when I feel like you need it."

"Oh, thanks Dad. I'm sure this will help."

"You're welcome, Cates. And also, time is running. You need to go to school today, I bet you're not sick anymore."

Catelyn decided to put the box on her bed. She packed her things as she went out to go to school.

As she had her first step inside, she started to look around, but she wasn't looking for anyone. All she had in mind was the plan that she needs to do.

"I can do this!" She thought. She started to walk around the corridors, trying to find Lucas' locker between those spaces. She looked at those name tags up and down, searching for someone named Lucas. A few minutes passed and she found it; luckily it was located near the ground then so she decided to put the Lily and the letter down his locker. She hid herself while she waited for Lucas to notice it. She didn't exactly know how Lucas looked like, all she had was the information from Abbie.

"Should I really do this?" Catelyn asked
herself. "Well, all for you, Abbie."

Moments later, her Lily was found by Lucas himself. Lucas picked it and read the letter. He remained clueless and started to turn his head to the left side and on to the right side, hoping that he will be able to find "C".

Lucas kept the Lily flower. He smelled the flower and smiled. Lucas exactly looked like what Abbie said.

Catelyn rushed to find Abbie, telling her that she did the first thing that she had to. She told Abbie how Lucas found the letter and the flower.

"I think he liked it." Catelyn told Abbie.

"He should." Abbie said.

"Abbie, I'm scared. I haven't been in contact with anyone before until you happened. What if he started to notice that I'm the only C in this school?"

"Cates, relax. And it would be even better, you're gonna be his friend and that's on being my spy as well."

"Well, I trust you Abbie."

"Let's just get going. Your first day is a success!"

Time went by and it's time for them to go home. The first thing Catelyn has on her mind is opening the box that her Dad gave her early in the morning.

She went directly to her bedroom and placed the box on her lap. She opened it slowly; she found a lot of unopened letters from her mom that was addressed to her. She then realise it has time on when to open those. She continued to wander the inside of the box; she found pictures of her and her mom when she was still a baby. She also found some voice recordings. Catelyn felt happy. She started to cry as she remembered the touch of her Mom. As she was looking through the pictures, she found an odd picture of someone that's really familiar.