five

The sun is up, showing its bright light that reflected to Abbie's eyes. Abbie was up earlier than Catelyn, so she decided to do something for her knowing Catelyn was having her low self last night. Before leaving the bed, she stared at Catelyn, admiring her perfect features. She smiled as she was softly stroking Catelyn's hair. Moments later, she decided to get up.

"Good morning! I made breakfast!" Abbie greeted Catelyn, waking her up.

"You made breakfast? I should be the one doing that!" Catelyn felt a little bit ashamed, but she knew it would be more shameful if she will reject Abbie's effort of making her the best breakfast she's ever had; she knew it was the best without even tasting it yet.

"But, I want to. Just let me, Cates. Feel better, okay!" Abbie said.

Abbie was about to leave when Catelyn stopped her, grabbing her hand and holding it saying

"Thank you."

Abbie smiled, holding her hand back and decided to be with Catelyn.

"You remind me of something, Catelyn."

"What?"

"Doesn't matter."

"I mean, what 'something'?"

"Carnations. You know? Those lovely flowers."

"Really? Why? Is it because we have the ' 'C' in our names?"

"Other than that, it symbolizes beauty. It comes in colours, but I'd rather not say what colour of carnation I think you are."

"Just tell me!"

"No! We have a task to do."

"Fine! But I'll still find out what Carnation I am to you."

"You're my Carnation."

"What?"

"Nothing." Abbie said, leaving the room to get the book of poems downstairs.

While Abbie is away, Catelyn looked up "Carnations". She found out there's about five colours: RED, which symbolizes love, pride and admiration. PINK, which signifies the love of a woman. PURPLE, that stands for capriciousness. WHITE, for pure and innocent love. But the last colour confused Catelyn. It says that a YELLOW carnation stands for rejection and disappointment. Still, she doesn't know what Carnation she it to Abbie. All she knew that she is Abbie's Carnation.

Catelyn has gotten better. She moved aside her phone as if she didn't do anything when she heard Abbie coming up back upstairs. Abbie was there, bringing her book of poems that she always knew would help Catelyn. She thought it would become a ton of motivation to Catelyn.

"Remember when I told you I'll help you with your poems? Here, read a bunch. You first should have an idea of what poems are, their meaning and symbolism; stuffs alike."

Abbie gave Catelyn the book.

"Which page should I start?"

"Cates, they're all poems. Start wherever you like. But, try to read on page 16. Maybe a little poem is a good start."

"Page 16 it is."

Catelyn looked up page 16, where she found a poem, it has only two stanzas, and it was entitled "My Moon, Love, Your Sun"

things aren't the same
i think my feelings are pretty lame
i tried to stop, but I couldn't
I thought you noticed, but you didn't
I'm always here
giving you life
have my light
I'll fight
even if I'll dim tonight

you're my moon
and I'm your sun
fate might think you aren't the one
force is here, gravity is still
I'm in love with you, I always will
but just like the moon and the sun alone
we can't see each other's phase
specially now that, you're with something else in a different space

Catelyn sighed. She didn't know what she just read.

"I couldn't understand this poem."

"Maybe you couldn't relate to it. Hang on I still have another one, it's really really pretty. Page 37.That's where my favorite poem is written."

Page 37 showed Catelyn a poem entitled "You are my Favorite Daydream"

Love is a silly place to be
It's like a circle, which I picture inside is you and me
A wondrous fantasy
Thoughts of you and you alone gives me ecstasy

The moment I saw you, everything stopped
A song in my head and my heart beat dropped
I couldn't see the rain,
you're the sunshine to my pain

Love is real, thanks to you
I can now see life, never blue
Your eyes, your face, your lips and your grace
couldn't be more real than what i feel in this space

You are my favorite daydream

Catelyn felt a amazing. She thought that the poem knew exactly what she was thinking. She couldn't get enough of it so she decided to read it out loud which seemed that she's trying to understand the poem.

"How was it?" Abbie asked, hoping Catelyn would like the poem.

Catelyn was speechless for a second. She blinked twice, quite confused actually. The moment she lifted her head to face Abbie, she knew she understood the poem by looking at her.

"I understand."