Date pt.2

Your POV

I hurried Porcupine to the arcade trying to get as far away from Endeavor for many reasons. One he's my father and two I may have "accidentally" spilled a big bucket's worth of water on him when he was patrolling.

Long story short I saw him when I was going to the store and I decided to go a roof and dump water on him.

Anyway.

Porcupine and I get to the arcade and there was a lot of grown-ass guy's standing in a crowd,

💥 POV

We finally get to the arcade but there was a lot of extras here,

" Oi, there's too many damn extras here! Let's go somewhere el-" I look to my left and Y/n was gone.

Where did she go!? I look through the crowd to see her battling this guy to a Yu-G*-Oh battle.

" I tribute summon Blue eyes white dragon!" The guy yelled,

" You didn't see that coming, did you! I end my turn Hahahaha!"

Y/n draws a card and grins, " I put this card face down. I end my turn."

The guy starts laughing hysterically, " Your about to see what real pain is! I activate the trap card that lets me attack you directly when you have five monsters on your field!"

" She a goner!" Guy 1,

" Hmm, that's why girls can't play! They suck!" Guy 2,

" Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha hahahahahahahaha!" Y/n laughs,

" Why are you laughing!" The guy yells,

" Well, I was thinking about how lame you are."

" Hm! We'll see about that! Blue eyes white dragon attack!"

" Baka."

" Huh?"

" I activate my trap card! It allows me to deflect your attack and it allows me to flip my monsters!"

She flips over her monsters and they were body parts of a monster.

" I tribute summon all five monsters and summon my best monster!"

The extras all gasps, " She can't be doing what I think she's doing!" Someone yelled,

" I summon the forbidden one!"

" EXODIA!" Y/n shouted,

" Impossible!!!!!!!!!"

She attacks and the game ended.

Sorry I love Yu-Gi-Oh 😁

Y/n POV

" Hehehe! Did you really think you could beat Ya10.5" ( That's your user name)

Everyone in the arcade gets down on their knees and bows except for Porcupine, " I am so sorry for saying such selfish, rude, and stupid! I'll do anything for you to forgive me!" The dude who I just beat apologies,

" Hehe! Just give me your blue eyes white dragon!" He hands me his card and runs off somewhere with his group.

I run over to Porcupine, " Did you see me! I beat that dude's ass!" I smile, Porcupine turns away and blushes.

I look over Porcupine's shoulder and see Endeavor glaring at me, " We should go get something to eat!" I grab Porcupine's hand and drag him to the food court.

Endeavor's POV

That girl! She's the one who Shoto was texting when I was trying to talk to him! I can't find any record of her birth, she's supposedly Aizawa's daughter even though he never mentioned it, and she has no record of a quirk but got into UA!