First day of school

Hey I'm gonna be in this chapter as the teacher my name is gonna be Ms.Madison ok enjoy

Your POV

I stand in the hallway with a pink and white dress on even though I don't like dresses but Auntie Night forced me to where it.

Flashback

Midnight comes in the door with a pink and white dress with an evil smirk. "No no I'm not wearing that." She frowned "Oh come on if you want the boys attention then I think you should wear it."" One I'm six two I don't want no boys attention three I hate DRESSES!"

Flashback ends

" I swear once I see her I'm gonna-" I was cut off by a pretty lady standing by me " Hello you must be Y/N nice to meet you I'm Ms.Madison." She holds her hand out and I shake it. You stay quiet your not used to new people that much since you would barely see any. "Are you shy honey?" You nod blushing a little "That's ok I used to be shy when I was your age than I over come my fear and look where I am now around a bunch of people every year now would like to meet your new classmates and if you don't want to talk you can write on the board ok.?" You nod and walk into the classroom behind your teacher. Some porcupine haired boy raises his hand.

"Who's that little small fry behind you ?" Small fry that little porcupine looking a- " Everyone this is the new student Y/N would you like to introduce yourself.?" Ms.Madison looked at you. I step out and almost the whole class blushed I heard people call me pretty, cute, and beautiful wow that's weird but ok. "Hi my name is Y/N Aizawa it's a nice to meet you all." After that the porcupine stands and asked"Hey do you have a quirk!?" I was about to say yes when Dadzawa told me to not tell anyone I have a quirk due to my identify cause when I went missing the news told everyone my quirk so I should shut up. "No I'm quirkless." The porcupine yells "Ha so your a quirkless wonder and a useless weakling like deku here .!" I look to see who he's pointing to and there is this broccoli hair boy who looks really cute. I just want to pat his head but I was mad at how he called me useless and weak. "All because I  am quirkless doesn't mean I can't beat you I'm actually very strong and I think your probably the weakest one here because people who uses words on someone just shows how scared and weak they are." Everyone stares at me like I made a death wish. He looked mad and was bout to say something until I interrupted him. "And before you say something else dumb I don't know why you mark people as "Quirkless" it's stupid and leave that boy alone your the kind of people that judge the most so I think you should be quiet or something bad might happen to you" He stood there quiet. " Ok Y/N go take your seat by Izuku, Izuku raise your hand please."

The boy that was called deku raised his hand I walk over and take my seat. " Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya it was cool how you talk to kacchan like that.'"'" Kacchan is that the porcupines name?""No that's what I call him we know each other since preschool and his name is Kasuki Bakugou.""Ok well thank you for the information and if he messes with you again just tell me I'll beat him up ." I tell  Midoriya but for some reason I felt a pair of eyes burning into my back I turn and see porcupine staring at me so I just stare at him till he tries his head.

💥 POV

I stare at that girl how dare she talk to the future no.1 hero she caught me staring and I quickly turn my head man why did she have to be cute wait what am I saying did I just call her cute whatever.

Timeskip still 💥 POV

Finally recess now I can teach that girl a lesson.  I walk outside to see her reading some book called F/B( favorite book) She's a dork too. I walk over to her and take the book she stares at me like she was bout to kill me.

Your POV

I was reading F/B until porcupine snatches it from my hand I stare at him ok I'm gonna murder him now. " So what you reading dorksess?""Dorksess really you must be terrible at given nicknames huh porcupine." He look pissed I learned that word from the dictionary it means someone who gets really mad I think." What you call me!?"" Wow porcupine deaf to can you hear what I'm saying!"  He blows up my book and grabs me bye the collar with sparks in his other hand holding it to my face. " You weakling know your place around here now your getting on my nerves." I grab his hand "Get off of me or else."" What are you going to do your just a quirkless wonder like deku" ok that's it I grab his arm and his collar and throw him over my shoulders on the ground bet you that hurt. " Y/N what did you do?!" I stare as they see if porcupine is ok. " He burned my book and threatened to hurt me so I warned him but he didn't so I taught him a lesson and he'll be fine."

The teachers stare at me and tell me I do it again then I'll get in trouble so they let me off the hook I turn to see two familiar people who are holding it in and ready to burst out. "Wow that was cool." They say in unison Ms.Madison and Midoriya. One I understand Midoriya but the teacher that sounds pretty messed up to me. " I know as a teacher I should not be saying something like that but that serves him right all the years I've been teaching Bakugo he always gets off the hook bullying other kids I think cause there scared of his mother who is really sweet sometimes."" You know you talk alot." The teachers fakes cry on my comment " How mean." I role my eyes and laughh she's really funny and nice to. I think I might enjoy it here." Hey Y/N can I call you N/N?" You nod " Yeah you can also call me mom if you want than you can be the daughter I always wanted." I giggled and hug her. " Ok mom." She crushed me " So cuteeeeeeee!!"

1112 words