Runaway ( edited)

Ok I just re-read this and realized that a part of it is missing so I'm gonna re do it sorry

Edit: Please wait while I finish editing this.

You and Shoto got done with training and were heading to bed.

" Y/N can you come with me to get a glass of water?"

You nod your head and walk towards the kitchen.
...

You and Shoto stand by the kitchen hear your mother talking but not in her usual voice but in a scared shaky voice.

" I can't take it anymore I can't stand staying here with him."

" Y/N and Shoto left side look more like their father's it's unbearable!"

" Mommy?" Shoto and you say your mom turn and stares with fear in her eyes. The tea pot whistle and you stood there and asked, " What are you saying?" She grabs the tea pot and poured boiling water on Shoto left eye first as he screams in agony.

I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to put that he actually got his burn from frostbite but let's just go with it.

You pull her arm so she could stop then she pushes you away and does the same to you. Your father's comes to see why we were screaming he saw what happened and grab your mother so she could stop.
...
"Where's mommy?!" Shoto asked,

Oh I put that women in a mental hospital because she ruined my creations faces." 

Your blood boils and you just couldn't control yourself. " It's all your fault!!" You jumped on your father  your eyes turn green and used your elements quirk and form rocks around your hands and punch him over and over again.

" It's your fault she did this to us!!" Shoto pulls you off and your eyes go back to normal.

"I should put you in mental hospital just like your mother I don't care if you die or not I have Shoto so get out my way you worthless child!"

You just stare at your father 'So he doesn't care about me at all hahahaha' You thought to yourself.

" Now go to bed." You walk to your room and start to think and think about what he said pointing towards your room.

' I'm worthless there's no point in being here I should just run away'

" Goodnight Y/N love you." You stare at Shot and smile " Goodnight Shoto I love you too." You kiss his head and he goes asleep.

You stayed up the whole night thinking should I leave.

" Yes, Y/n your father doesn't love you do what's best for Shoto and yourself."

It felt as if I was being brained wash.

" Yes I should run away."

You grab your F/c bookbag and open the window.
" Bye bye Shoto, Fuyumi, Natsuo , Touya, and mommy I'll see you in the future."

You jump out the window and ran and ran until you bump into a blue haired boy who was older than you,

" Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you sir."

You bow but before I leave he grabs my shoulder with four fingers.

" Do you have a home?"
I shake my head
" I ran away I hate my father I wish he would just die."

I say regretting every word in my mouth. He smirks, " Ok would you like to become a Villian?"

I shake my head " My father always wanted me to become a hero so I should become the opposite."

" Come follow me I'll take you to my home; you will enjoy it." I take his finger and walk with him. I don't know why but I feel safe with him.

I suck at everything! I can't understand why you all liked this🤨