First Day at U.A High

Okay I just realized I forgot to put this in sorry and please read this first then go back to the others'

Your POV

"No I'm not wearing that thing." I point at the girls uniform on my bed " Come on you didn't wear your uniform in middle school so your gonna wear it for high school " No get out!!!" She pouts " Can I at least see you wear it once please ahh just imagine it!!'

" I point at the girls uniform on my bed " Come on you didn't wear your uniform in middle school so your gonna wear it for high school " No get out!!!" She pouts " Can I at least see you wear it once please ahh just imagine it!!'

I push my Auntie Night out and get dress ( you can choose to wear what's above or just imagine that your wearing something different)
I get dress and walk down stairs " I'm ready to leave." Dadzawa is in his sleeping bag " Dadzawa get up." He doesn't get up " Ok well I'm gonna break your favorite cup and plate. "You touch any of my stuff I will make sure you will never see the light again." Me and Auntie Night sweat drop. " Ok let's go" Dadzawa walks out to the car but he pats my back ok that's weird he never does that.

We get to U.A " I'm going to class bye see you later." I walk to Class 1A with ease since I been in here since I was little. I sit at my seat and fall asleep.

"Oi wake your a** up!" I look up to see Porcupine. " What leave me alone I'm really tired."

💥 POV

I walk into the classroom to see Dorksess  asleep ' Damn she looks so cute STOP BAKUGOU DON'T FALL IN MOVE WITH HER'. " Oi wake your a** up!" She looks up"What leave me alone let me sleep." I just ignore her sit down and put my feet on the rest then some dude with glasses walks up to me. " Get your feet off the desk it's disrespectful to the hero who sat here before us and you." He points to Y/N " Why are you sleeping and not wearing your uniform." She looks up " One I hate skirts to it's to tight two class has not start so I'm aloud to sleep." She puts her head back down then deku is standing in the door.

🥦 POV

The guy from the entrance exam walks up to me "Hello my name is Tenya Iida" I nod " Yeah I know already."

"If your hear to make freinds then get out this is the hero course." Some guy who look like a yellow Caterpillar "I am your homeroom teacher Mr.Azaiwa I know this is sudden but put these on." He hold a blue and white jump suit.

We walk out and everyone is in there jumpsuit except Y/N. "Y/N why aren't you wearing your jumpsuit?" She sighs " Izu-chan the suits are to tight and I don't want my baby boy seeing me like that." " Today we are doing a quirk test." ( I don't remember what he said so yeah)

Your POV

Dadzawa was talking about some quirk test. I wasn't listening to the rest but something caught my interest. " Who ever is in last place is expelled." Almost everyone freaks out 'Yes if I get expelled then I can just be home schooled hehehe' I thought with my brilliant idea. Izu-chan saw the purple aura around me.

" Y/N?"I turn to Izu~chan " Izu-chan I hope you do your best

" Y/N?"I turn to Izu~chan " Izu-chan I hope you do your best." ' I will leave this school no matter what.'

"Y/N how far could you throw in middle school." I look up confused at first then I started thinking about the question in my head " I think 76 meters." " Ok see how far you can throw now with your full strength." Dadzawa throws me a ball. " Do anything you want as long as you stay in the circle. I nod and think of something. " I got it!!"

I say out loud. I grab my katana and throw the ball in the air and hit it with all my strength with the katanan . " 109.2 meters not bad." I nod and walk off as I did I saw red and white hair my heart stop and time froze. " I look down and a shadow covered my eyes. Dadzawa saw me and knew why I was down so we moved on.

Timeskip

We look at the board

1.Momo
2.Todoroki
3. Bakugo
4
.
.
.
.
12.Y/N Aizawa
.
.
.
21.Midoriya

"Dammit Izu~chan you lucky bastard!!" I fall why not me. " I was lying about the expelling it was so you can do your best." I glare at Dadzawa " You bastard!!" Izu~chan stares at the board again. "Y/N why is last name the same as Mr.Aizawa?" I stare at him then at Dadzawa. Then Dadzawa gives me a side hug " Y/N is my daughter and don't treat her different all becuse she is." Everyone is shock especially Porcupine " You never told me your father was a pro."
Izu~chan says " Yeah but I told you my uncle was." We went back to change I just headed straight for class.

Timeskip

"I'm coming threw the door like a normal person!!" I swear he is so weird " We are gonna do combat training so that means hero outfits. Dammit my hero costume is embarrassing because Auntie Night made it but I did some things to it but still.

I can't draw so I'm gonna describe it

My suit is a skin tight suit it was black and read with a scarf around my waist which was like Dadzawa scarf and my katanas with me and in my chest area was kinda expose and there are knives hidden in my clothes also light smoke and grenades.I hope that was good.

💥 POV

I walk out and look at everyone's costume then Y/N~chan comes and hiding behind deku. Then she steps out my face starts turning red. Some grape head dude says " I love being in the hero course." Y/N kicks him in the face " If you ever stare at any of these girls again I'll make sure you'll go blind got it." She turns to me and Sees my red face I turn around so she doesn't see me anymore.

Your POV

That grape dude is so creepy. I turn and see Porcupine face is all red and staring at me. A smirk forms on my face. "Porcupine can I hide behinds you?" He tch " Get away from me." I jump on his back my chest pressing against his back. " Oops I didn't mean to due that bye." I ran off and heard him scream. 'Ha I'm so evil.

Timeskip

I guess we're doing some Villian Hero thing I am sadly against Shoto and this guy name Shoji they're the hero's and I'm the Villian with some someone named and s tail dude I forgot there name so I have to ask later."Begin" All might yells "Ok you might want to get from the ground." They look confused "Why?" It starts getting cold so I jump up before they ice hits me." Damnit I knew he would do that well it started from downstairs so I should move the bomb somewhere else.

"There now I should leave it here for now until time run out but first." I grab my swords and cut the wall in half and it crumbles and blocks the area. " Found you." A cold voice says I was afraid to stare him in the eye so I ran.

Back at the camera room

"Why is she running away?" " That's weird Y/N~chan never really does that." 'Y/N I know that you don't want to see your brother again but you have to overcome that' " 1 minute left!"

Back to you

Ok Uncle Toshi said 1 minute left so I should just keep running. " Stop being a coward." A wall of ice blocks my way " Welp I have no choice now but to fight for 30 more seconds." I keep my head down " Why don't you look at your opponent your gonna lose." I smirk and throw a smoke bombs and trip Shoto and run the other way.
5
"No you don't."
4
" Well still have a trick up my sleeve."
3

I throw knives and they pin him the wall
2
"I win."
1
"Damnit"
0

"Villian team wins."

Shoto melts the ice but looks really sad and I already know why 'Damn I hate myself for running away' I thought Shoto notices how sad I am "Hey why are you sad you won?" I look at him "It's just something from my past but why are you sad I know it isn't because you lost I can see it in your eyes?" 'S*** I shouldn't have said anything' "Nevermind well I'm out bye!!" I run out as fast as I can

Ok in my personal opinion that sucked like it was Terrible but I know some authors give up but no me Author-chan will be with you till the end of this book bye.

1459 words