Hangout with Porcupine Aka Bakugou

STOP! I forgot to put in one of the chapters so please go all the way down to the chapter that says "First day of UA"

Your POV

"Hello Misuki."

"Oh hi Y/N how have you been?"

"I've been great you.?"

" I'm fine by can you do me a favor and watch Katsuki while me and Masaru go out?"

"Sure but why does porcupine need a babysitter?"

"Last time we left him alone he blew up the house and ruined almost everything."

"Ok well see you later."

Timeskip

I knock on the door and Misuki opens it in a beautiful dress. " You look so lovely Misuki you too Masaru" She smiles and steps aside " While thank you sweetie if ONLY MY BRAT OF A SON WOULD SO THE SAME!!"

"SHUT UP OLD HAG!!!"

She sighs "If only we had a girl she would be as sweet as you." She hugs me " Ok thank you now go have fun I got it here."
I wave to the two love birds " If only Dadzawa had a love it would be a dream come true.

I walk upstairs to Porcupine room. I didn't see him'Hehehe time for a prank' I grab his phone and text Midoriya

Deku

Me: Hey Izuku I'm sorry for the things I've done can we start over?

Deku: Kacchan are you ok you don't sound yourself

Me: No nothings wrong I was just thinking to myself and thinking how much of a d*** I've been so I want to change.

Changes name to Izuku

Izuku: Wow Kacchan well sure we can start over see you tomorrow goodnight

Me: Goodnight see you tomorrow.

I fall on the floor holding my stomach dying " Hey you know what I should text Misuki oh this will be good.

Old hag

Me:Hey mom I'm sorry for
calling you old hag it's
just deep inside I really love you as a mother.

Old hag: Who are you? Where's my son I will call the police.

Me : No it's really me I
telling the truth

Old hag: Ok If your really
then what is your childhood
friends real name

Me: Y/N Aizawa and
Izuku Midoriya

Old hag: Ok almost everyone knows that ok on your 6th birthday what did you do

Me: Nothing cause i told you
That only cool people could come
And you got pissed

Old hag: Damn right you are my son did
Y/N smack some sense into you

Me: Yeah she told me something and
It made me think real hard

Old hag: I'm so glad

Me:Also I am gay I have a crush on Iz-

Before I could even send the text i hear the door open I turned and saw Porcupine

Imagine him having a towel on.

"What are you doing?" I blush like crazy 'ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh' "Oi don't ingore" I try to come up with a good lie. "I was coming to use your shirt because my is really uncomfortable then I trip and just kayed on your bed." He walks up to me and lifts up my chin "Don't lie to me or I will give you a punishment." I start to get redder like Izu~chan. "Ok I was texting Misuki and Izu~chan that's all ok."
He lets me go and throws me a shirt " Get out so I can change." I nod and run out. I let a sigh that I didn't know I was holding. " I swear I could've died."

I was sitting on the couch when porcupine came downstairs. " Are you hungry?" I look at him surprised he would never offer me food. " Are you sick?" " WHAT HELL HOW COME EVERY TIME I TRY TO BE NICE PEOPLE ASSUME I'M SICK OR I HIT MY HEAD!!!" I sigh "Well because most the time your a total d*** to everyone so." He sighs "Yes or no." I nod my head and he starts to cook "Hold up let me help,I choose the black apron!" The only on left is the pink and white one. He didn't mine though so he just put it on ' So cute'  " Hey you know what it's been forever since we hung out like this." He just gives a hum in response " This is gonna be so fun."

He smiles back

He smiles back. " Your smiling it's so cute!!" He blushed " Hey why don't you get plates and I'll finish the rest." I nod and get the plates

💥 POV

'Damnit why does she have to be so cute
WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I DON'T LIKE HER do i'

Timeskip

"Porcupine that was so good well I have to leave Dadzawa wants me to do something for him your mom should be back in a bit." 'Wait I don't want her to leave wait why do I care forget it' "Whatever." She hugs me and kisses my forehead "I know your sad I have to leave but if I don't then tommorow we won't be going somewhere at school bye." She leaves and my heart beats faster by the second " What is this felling'

Bakugou has fellings for you and also I know I spell Bakugo different so yeah I just spell it like that and I don't care hope you like it

820 words