New home

F/F - Favorite food
F/C- Favorite color
H/L- Hair length
H/S - Hair stlye
H/C- Hair color
E/C - Eye color
F/C/S- Favorite childhood show

Narrator POV

"It's been two years since the no.2 daughter has been missing the police has cut off the search and counted her dead." You turn off the TV and sat there bored out your mine. " Hey Y/N." You turn to see your big brother Tomoru " Yeah wassup?" (The sky anyone no one ok😞) " You want some F/F?" You beam up " F/F really yes but you know you can't go outside like that " He points at you with your long red and white hair and blue and grey eyes and the red burn that's on your left side. " Oh your right." You change you form using your undercover quirk. You look in a mirror with your H/L H/C and you E/C with black jeans and a f/c jacket and your F/C/S. " Ok now I'm ready." You walk outside to the store. " Hey why don't you go in there and get you something ok?" You nod your head and he give you a envelope of cash. " Why you give me this much money it really not that much."" This is you allowance.""Oh ok." You walk into the store.

Tomoru POV

As I wave goodbye to the H/C haired girl I frowned knowing I might not see her again

Flashback

"Leave the girl somewhere with alot of people." " What why isn't she supposed to be a Villian like us?" I asked confused " Yes but I don't want her to get hurt because we are going to do something big and she can't be involved ok.? We will see her in future I garuntee it." I just sat there sad that my little sister will be leaving me." Yes I understand."

Flashback ends

Aizawa POV

I was walking around when I saw a little girl that kinda reminds me of Y/N who looked lost and was about to cry. " Hey little girl you lost?" Dadza-" She stopped and shut up but it sounded like she was about to say something like dadzawa which only Y/N calls me which is kinda suspicious. She starts crying " He said he wasn't going to leave me he promise." The girl started cry so I picked her up and asked if she wanted something to eat she nodded her head. ' That's weird has her parents taught her not to talk to strangers?' We got to my house and I set her down then she walked to the kitchen wait how did she know where the kitchen  was. I only allowed some people into my house Present mic Midnight Nezu and Y/N. I walked into the kitchen and look at her. ' Mabye she's using her undercover quirk' I thought so I tested my theory and erased her quirk my eyes widened as I see Y/N standing in front of me.

Your POV

I felt as if my quirk wasn't working and I saw my red and white hair. Oh no I forgot about his quirk. " Y/N?" Dadzawa stares at me with an angry face. "I can explain." I say scared to death by his stare if looks could kill I be dead. "Well you better give a good explanation." "Ok I'll tell you everything."

Timeskip

"That's why I'm here right now." Dadzawa just stares at the ground."Ok but you know everyone thinks your dead your brother didn't come out his room for weeks and your mother is sadder than she is."" I know it was wrong to run away but can I ask you a favor?"" Depends." You gulp" Well could you keep this a secret I don't want anyone to know and if I go back Shoto will ha- might hate me forever." He stares and sighs. Well I know what that means "Fine""Wait. What really "I don't care I'll keep it a secret but I have to tell some of the pros at UA ok.?""Ok I trust you and them.""Also your gonna have to train your quirk it could get unstable.""I'm fine with that."I train with Dadzawa but he goes soft on me that's why I love him and call him Dadzawa."This will be your new home we'll go bye you clothes tommorow now go watch TV or something."You nod and run off.

Yay you finally get to live with Dadzawa I'm so proud of you so hoped you enjoyed.

761 words