Entrance Exam

A/N I'm skipping to the Exam cause I'm lazy so yeah enjoy.

Your POV

This is stupid Dadzawa forced me to sign up and go to the entrance Exam today even though I don't want to because I know Shoto is gonna be here and I can't bring my self to stand face to face with him. " Hey Y/N~chan why do you have to katanas?" Izu~chan points to my back " These are to help me with the entrance exam and there made out of a certain material that can cut through almost everything." He stairs at me in aww. We start to walk and he trips.

I brought out my phone because his face looks hilarious. " Sorry about that I didn't mean to use my quirk on you it's a bad omen to fall." The girl says something else as I'm on my phone sending that picture to Izu~chan so he could see his face. " Oh my gosh I talked to a girl."" Izu~chan I'm a girl do you think of me as a boy." I fake cry " No no Y/N~chan it's just I'm used to talking to you ." I think about it for a sec " Ok come on." I drag Izu~chan into U.A we go to the stadium and sit in are seats I'm in between porcupine and Izu~chan. I start to fall asleep well I was still listing.

I wake up to hear some dude yelling " Why are you sleeping it's so disrespectful and you stop murmuring it's annoying!" I don't care about what he says to me but Izu~chan." I stand up and smash my hands on the table " I don't care what you say to me but leave my baby Izu~chan alone it doesn't matter if he mummurs. Its a habit and I know you ain't talking you inturpted his speech he could have been talking about that later instead you want to call him out so shut up and let me sleep!!" I go back to sleep since I woke up at like 4 and couldn't go back to sleep.

Timeskip

I stand at the gate wearing leggings and a tank top the gates open and Uncle Mic yells start so I start running while no one's looking and got 19 points already. " HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N ALREADY HAS 19 POINTS THERE NO COUNT DOWNS WHEN YOU FIGHTING VILLIANS!!!"

Time skip

I got at least 55 points then I hear people scream and the ground starts shaking.
The 0 pointer comes and I see the girl that saved Izu~chan from falling stuck under a rock so I go and help her out. " Hey can you walk?" She nods and we walk away I see Izu~chan punch the robot it falls backwards and Izu~chan starts to fall. I jump on a building and jump up to catch Izu-chan and start to fall. Then the one girl touches my leg and I start to float down to where the point I'm close enough to the ground to not break anything I land on my feet and put Izu~chan down. " One point just one point." Poor thing he didn't get any points but I know he will get in. I look up to the stand where all the teachers are. "TIMES UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!"

Time skip Yeah I'm pretty lazy today.

Your POV

I was at Izu~chan house sitting on the couch until Inko comes running with a envelope. We went into Izu~chan room and sat there he just stare at it then open it. A round thing pops out then Uncle Toshi is there " Young Midoriya you had zero Villian points." I wasn't listening then I heard my name "N/N I'm guessing your here with Young Midoriya so I'm gonna tell you your scores you got 55 Villian points and 22 recuse point you were tied in first place with Young Bakugo so welcome to UA." Izu~chan is crying. I just hope that Shoto is not in the same class as me.