sludge encounter

It all began in Keike city with the news that a Bio-luminesect baby was born! After that Exceptional individuals began popping up all over the world. The cause was unclear. Time passed and the Exceptional became norm.  At present 80 percent of the world's population consists of superhumans with special abilities.I don't own my hero academia.

Your POV

"Izu~chan stop running!" I tell Izu~chan who is dragging me too some Villian attack that is happening right now. " We can't be slow or we're gonna miss it." I roll my eyes as we finally stop at a traffic light " Izu~chan can we just go to school this is stupid you can just look at it on the news." Then we start running again "Y/N~Chan but I have to take down notes please." He does his puppy dog face 'No don't fall for it but he's so cute' I thought "*sigh* fine let's just get this over with."

We finally got there and it's crowded with people. I hear some people talk about how he stole a purse than went on a rampage and how he's just an amateur Villian.  Kamui wood says something" blah blah blah blah blah Your pure evil" Kamui wood tries to sound all high and mighty while the girls are squealing over him barf. "It's Kamui woods!!"

Some dude turn to midoriya " Kid are you a fanboy?!""Uh no." Stop lying Izu-chan we all know you are one.

"Lacquered chain prison!!!" Then a giant women comes and kick the dude in his face " Canyon Cannon!!!" She's say something else and people are taking pictures of her I'm just looking at kamui face " I am totally taking a picture of this." I look over at Izu~Chan who is mumbling about the giant chic I think mt.lady is her name the some random guy says he's tell him good luck in becoming a hero. I smile and look at the time " Damnit Izu~chan we gonna be late for school common." We run as fast as we can if I'm late Dadzawa will kill me and take away my F/F

Timeskip

The teacher says something about being a hero and throws the paper in the air and almost everyone starts using their quirks while I look out the window and look at the school garden so pretty.

Porcupine yells something then the teacher talks about U.A and after that everything went quiet and I felt eyes burn into my body. " Hey why is everyone staring is there something on my face." Then everyone starts laughing " You two can't get into U.A your quirkless." There goes that word again. "Shut up your annoying." Everyone shut up then Porcupine gets up and grabs me by the collar "  Dorksess you think you can get into U.A." I stare at him oh if looks could kill a lot of people would be dead. " No I don't think I can." He starts laughing " That's what I thought."" I know I can get in." He gets ready to blast me away then turns to Izu~chan who looks so scared right now. "Deku don't even think about going to U.A got it." Porcupine says while burning Izu-chan shoulder.
"Porcupine get off of Izu-chan now or else." He lets go and I check if Izu~chan is okay.

Timeskip

🥦 POV

" Hey Izu~chan I have to grab my book from the music room I'll be back." I nod as Y/N leaves the room. I look and see that the indecent this morning is all over the news I should take notes. I pull out my notebook and then it gets snatched out of my hand by Kacchan "Hey give it back!!" I yelled at Kacchan " Hey Bakugou what's this a hero analysis huh he wants to be a hero.""Ok funny guys now give it back." Then Kacchan blows my book up. ' No my books'  Then he throws it out the window. " Hey do yourself a favor and jump off the school roof and hope you get a quirk in your next life."

Your POV

I stand in the hallway and hear porcupines voice " Do your self a favor and jump off the school roof and hope that you get a quirk in your next life." Then they start walking out. I block there way " Oi get out the way." I kick him in the stomach and he slams in the wall I do the same to the others. I grab porcupine by the shoulder " You ever do anything to Izu~chan I'll make sure in your next life that your born without a quirk." I go to Izu~chan to see if he's ok " I'm sorry I should have never left you are okay did he hurt you anywhere." He grabs my hand and smiles " I'm okay Y/N~chan thank you." We walk out and porcupine and his friends are gone . We walk by the fish pound and Izu~Chan's book is in there 'I swear when I see him again' Izu-chan knows how mad I am. " Hey I'm fine Y/N~chan really."' I know but how could he do such a thing it just makes me so mad.!" We start walking and I check my pockets." * Gasp* I left my wallet in class I'll catch up with you."
I run really fast then once I get it I take a shortcut to met up with Izu~chan but I see porcupine and his friends . 

A sludge like thing was about to attack porcupine but I push him out the way. " Hey you got in the way princess but who cares you seem strong enough." 'Dammit I can't breathe' I thought and try to fight against this " Get the f*** off of her." Porcupine trys to blast him but the sludge reforms but it got him off my face. " Porcupine *cough* get away and get a pro." He looked pissed and tryed to pull me out " Shut up I don't need a pro to help I got it for myself." He say I looked into his eyes he looks worried  and scared " Hey today's my lucky day two for one." The sludge sucks Porcupine in ' Dammit I told him to run'

🥦 POV

I walk down the street and see a blast I go check it out and see the same sludge thing that tried to take over my body. I look closer and see "Y/N~chan Kacchan!!!" I just started running "Get back here kid it's not safe!!" Hero's yell at me. I throw my back pack at the sludge things eye. "Deku/Izu~chan what are you doing!!" I start crying "You looked like you need someone to save you." The thing was about to hit me until All Might comes and smashes the thing. " Wow look he change the weather.!" Someone yells out. I get scolded while Y/N~chan and Kacchan gets praised.

"Izu~chan!!!" Y/N embraces me in a hug" I was so worried thank you for saving us." I look at her confused " You should be thanking the Pros not me."" What they barely did anything you the one who saved time for All Might to save us or we would've been dead or worse so you are the hero." Y/N was about to make me cry until Kacchan shows up and yells at me " Porcupine I was so glad you were ok as well." Then she smacks him on the head " You should've went and got help and wouldn't have been it that situation baka." He Tchs and walks off. " Young Midoriya!!!"

Your POV

"Young Midoriya!!!" Uncle Toshi says in his power form then coughs blood "Hahaha I swear that gets me everythime!!""Oh hey N/N how are you it's been a while." Izu-chan looks at us confused " Wait do you two know each other?" I look at Uncle Toshi  he nods " Yeah he's my Uncle I'm guessing he's know your secret."" Yes that act you did when you went and saved N/N and that young boy you showed a act of a true hero." Uncle Toshi explains his quirk and stuff." Young Midoriya you can be a hero too." Izu-chan is crying. While I look at him I turn to Uncle Toshi he's knows what will happen in the future and the troubles Izu-chan will face ahead I hope it doesn't involve anything with him.

A/N: If you know what I mean by him then you awesome ok thanks for reading.

1439 words