New friends

Ok I wanted the other video but sadly I guess it got deleted yeah but I found this hilarious so hope you enjoy 😘

Your POV

I walk into the house to see Dadzawa asleep on the couch in some type of sleeping bag. " He looks like caterpillar so cute~" You walk to him and poke his face. " Oh hey-" I run over and shut Uncle Mic mouth " Shhh Dadzawa is sleeping you know what that means." You whisper A grin creeps on are faces " Hahaha this is revenge for ruining the other night."

Flashback

You and Uncle Mic ( Aka present mic)
were sitting down at the table getting ready to eat the coffee jelly deluxe with strawberries and chocolate on it. Uncle Mike went to go get out the freezer bit I wasn't there.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Dadzawa comes in to see what all the noise is for "Someone ate coffee jelly deluxe we waited in line for five hours to get it now it's gone." We cry on the floor " Oh that was yours I ate when I was hungry sorry." A dark aura surrounded us. "You ate it even though it had OUR NAMES ON IT!!!" We said in unison

Flashback

We walk up to Dadzawa. " Hey you still got that make up Midnight gave you. I nod my head fast and run upstairs to get it. We start putting the make-up on.

Timeskip

We finally get done Momzawa starts getting up me and Uncle Mic sit down and just due something random I read a book and he played air guitar. " Why are guys acting weird." Me and Uncle Mic sweat drop. " What do you mean by weird." I try to say by not looking him in the eye. "Y/N look me in the eye." I turn my head making a creaking sound in each turn. " I'm jus-Pfft Hahaha RUN!!!" Me and Uncle Mic try to run but got caught by Momzawa's scarf. We couldn't stop laughing. Momzawa looks in the mirror. "Y/N Present Mic!!!"" We're sorry Hahahaha but that's what you get for eating are coffee jelly deluxe!!" Dadzawa came out and hit us in the head. "Whatever Y/N get dress." I looked at him confused "Why?"

Then the door slammed open "Y/N time to meet the neighbors!!" I looked at Auntie Night then Dadzawa. " No no no no it's already bad enough I had to go to school and get into a fight but neighbors I'm fine."" One we will talk about the fight at school later also you have no choice." I sigh want walk upstairs to get dressed.

Timeskip

💥 POV

I sit in my room playing with my All Might figure until I heard the doorbell ring. " Kasuki get down here Inko and Izuku are here!" I sigh and get up damn why does deku have to be here. " Hi kasuki how are you doing?" Deku mom say "Tch." My mom smacks the back of my head"What the Hell show some respect!!""You old hag what was that for!!" She smacks me in the back of the head"I'm your mother for All Might sakes you br- " The doorbell rings "Oh it's the neighbors!"She goes to open the door and a pretty lady and wait
"Your the girl that threw me on the ground!!!" She looks at me "Hi Izuku it's nice to see you again and you porcupine." I swear if my mom wasn't here I would blast her out of this house "
My name is not porcupines it's Kasuki Bakugo." She looked at me then face palm herself " I'm sorry I keep forgetting your name so I just call you porcupine beside why are you mad porcupine are cute don't you think.?" I blushed at her statement 'she think that I'm cute' I thought to myself.

Your POV

"Hi I'm Misuki and Kasuki's mom, you know your really cute perfect for my son but he's so out of your leauge oh and sorry my husband has work so you might not be seeing him." I stare at her with a confused face " Hi I'm Inko it's nice to meet you I'm Izu -Chans mom." Izuku gets all red " Mom please don't call me that it's really embarrassing."' I think it's really cute." I smile and he turns as red as a rose " Th-thank you." I give him a nod " Hi I'm Y/N aunt Kayama it's nice to meet you all." We head to the couch and sit down as I read Moby D*** which is quite the story. " Hey Y/N what are you reading?'" Inko asks. I show her the cover. " You can read that at such a young age?" I nod then Auntie Night starts to speak " Yeah Y/N reads a lot of books and doesn't really talk to people that much."

Izuku walks up to me "Y/N what's your favorite hero." Auntie Night looks at us and sees the gloom on my face " I don't really like hero's."Midoriya and Bakugou Yell " Whattt!!!" " How don't you like hero's there so cool and awesome like All Might!?" Midoriya says holding his All Might figure " "I just never really liked them." 'Even though my aunt's , uncle's,and Dadzawa are hero's. " Ok do you at least kinda like one hero?" I think for a sec " Yes Eraser Head." They all look confuse "Eraser Head?" I ask Auntie Night for her phone and search him up " The underground hero : Eraser Head he's not really in the public eye but to me he's really awesome." They look at me with a smile even Auntie Night " Awww I knew you liked him you just hide your feelings!!!" She squeezed me and my face started to turn blue " Kayama I think that is enough.!" Inko says with a hint of worry. "Oops sorry." She lets go and I catch my breath.

Timeskip

"It was nice having you." Misuki says then Bakugo walks up to me " I'm sorry about earlier at school you seem like a strong person so I hope we can be friends.?" I pat his head " Of course porcupine you too Izu-chan." They both blush at the names "Bye Inko and Misuki I had lots of fun." " Bye Y/N come back any time shoot you can even live with us." I sweat drop " Ok bye." Me and Auntie Night leave " Did you like them Y/N?" I looked at her and smiled " Yeah they seem fun."

A/N: This was the worst chapter I've ever made and if you think it is please tell me but I hoped you enjoyed bye

1090 words