Date!?

This is a chapter idea from Bendyandcendy and Kiri_Eijiro. Thank you all for your help!

Your POV

Today we didn't have class since today was the day that the teachers had a meeting.

Dadzawa isn't here and everybody is busy. Well I don't know about Shoto of Porcupine I haven't tried them yet and I don't want to for two reasons.

One I don't want to hear Porcupine yelling at me all because I'm bothering him and Two I don't want to take any chances to call Shoto just in case the old man is training him or something.

I was about to just go to sleep until I hear my doorbell ring. I look at my clothes and then the door.

When Dadzawa isn't here I wear my Ahegao clothing just to show people that female Weebs exist.

WE ARE OUT THERE! WE ARE ALIVE AND SINGLE! COME GET US!

I activate my undercover quirk hiding my red and white hair along with my blue and brown eyes going to my H/c hair and E/c eyes.

I walk to the door and look through the peephole. It was Porcupine! I open them wide enough to see his whole body.

" Hey Porcupine! Why are you?" I asked

He turns his face and scratches the back of his neck blushing. I tilt my head in confusion.

" Do you...wanna hang...out?" He struggles out. I couldn't help but laugh. He walks into the house and shuts the door.

Then he grabs my collar, " What's so funny!?" He yells I take a deep breath so I can stop laughing.

💥 POV

I let go of Y/n as she tries to catch her breath. I look at her full body and realized what she was wearing.

I blush and turn around, " Go put some real clothes on!" I yell at her, she giggles and goes upstairs.

Her giggle is as cute as she is.

WTF am I saying I don't like her.

I look around the house to see glass cats, paintings, and pictures. I look at a particular one of Me, Deku, and Y/n.

We were all at the beach with my parents and Miss Midoriya, " You were so cute back then."

I turn around to see Y/n.

This is your outfit. Yes, it's BTS. If you don't like BTS then juts choose something else

 If you don't like BTS then juts choose something else

Her hair was in a ponytail ( Have your hair down or in a puff if you have puffy hair like me)

She looks so ho- DON'T YOU SAY IT!

" So how do I look? Do I look flea or trash."

" You look like shit!" I turn around and head towards the door.

" Well, you look cute."

I blush at her statement and act like I didn't hear her.

Your POV

I go looking through my closet for the beautiful outfit I got on Amuzon yesterday.

I hope Porcupine likes it. I start to get dres when I get a call from Shoto.

" Wake yo ass up! Bitch I'm up! I'M UP! THE FU-" ( This your ringtone)

" Hi, Shoto!"

" What are you doing right now?"

" I'm about to go out with Porcupine."

" Why."

" Why not."

" Bakugo is a bad influence and I don't want him to corrupt my sister even more."

" What do you mean he hasn't corrupted me at all."

" When we were younger you were quite and a smart book nerd, now your loud and not a book nerd anymore."

" Well, that doesn't me-

" I'm coming to pick you up."

" No."

" Yes. I don't care what you say."

" And I don't care what you say! I'm going to the mall with Porcupine if you like it or not."

" Y/-

I hang up the phone and head downstairs, " If this is what brothers act like then my life is going to be hard."

...

Porcupines and I get to the mall. There were a lot more people than usual, "Look its Endeavor!" someone yelled.

I look behind me to see a big crowd circling around Endeavor. I grab Porcupines' hand, " Let's go to the arcade!"

He nods his head and we head towards the arcade.

❄️🔥 POV

I get to the mall only to a crowd of people talking about my old man, " He so rude!"

" Yeah! He pushed us all away and went towards the arcade!"

" That's why no one likes him!"

( No hate towards Endeavor! The latest episode changed my thoughts about him even more!)

Damnit why did the old man have to be here! I have to get to Y/n quick.

To be continued

I'm am so sorry this is so short I just don't have a lot of time on my hand but I would like to thank everyone who's encouraged me to keep on. I really appreciate it! I will make a part two as soon as I can! Hope you enjoyed it!