Training ( Edited)

Your POV

"Y/N !Shoto!"

My oldest sister Fuyumi calls are name,

" I heard that your quirks are really cool
!"

Shoto jumps up and starts bouncing around,

"Yeah! My quirk is called uhh what is my quirk again I wasn't really paying attention."

I sigh shaking my head, " Your quirk is half hot half cold you can basically summon fire and ice."

My sister was so surprised he got the same quirk as my mother and father,

" Y/N what's your quirk?"

" My-" I was cut off by Shoto.

"She has three quirks and they're named ice, four elements, and undercover!!"

" So you could remember mine but not yours." They both looked and saw a dark aura surrounding my body

" Sorry hehe." I rolled my eyes and open up a book about the human brain which looked pretty interesting maybe I can help Shoto with his memory.

Shoto POV

"Y/N! Shoto." Father yells for us as he walks in,

"Time to train."

"Train?"

Like a choo choo train, I thought. I looked at my sister to help me and she sighed,

" Train. It's something people say when they need to improve on something for example if I said I'm training for the Olympics then I would be running and doing other stuff so I can get better."

"Oh ok, let's go train."

We went into the training room that father would use.

Then out of nowhere I get a punch in the gut. I could barely breathe.

"SHOTO!!!" My sister shouted running  to my side and tried to pick me up so I could walk to mother but then Y/N was held up by the hair then dropped kick into the wall.

I smelled something burns then I saw a long part of my sister's hair in my father's hand. "Y-Y/N."

I looked at her direction and her hair was as short as my hair. My mother walks in with a shocked look on her face.

Mother's POV

I walked into the house from grocery shopping and smelled something burning I went to the training room and open the door then I saw my two youngest on the floor.

" What are you doing!?"

' Get out, my way women." Enji yelled,

"Their only four!"

I said get out my way."

I was smacked down on to the floor. Shoto called for me while Y/N stood up with an angry look like her father. She mumbled something than her father was frozen from his neck and below.

Endeavors POV

That woman is always interrupting me
Huh what the why can't I move who was it the woman or the boy.

"No one hurts my mother or brother ya got that." I have forgotten all about that girl,

" What are you going to do about it. Cry."

She glares at me and somehow i was frozen.How did she freeze me just by looking!

"Let me out now!"
I demanded,
"It will melt in an hour or two if you use your power but it will take three if you don't so either way, you will get frostbite or hypothermia who knows but I will make a deal with you let me brother and mother go then I will set you free deal?"

I stared at her and she just had an evil smirk like she didn't care if I died or live. " Fine, you have a deal."

The ice shattered and turned into snow. " Come on Mommy, Shoto. Let's get you all healed up.'

Your POV
I stare at Mommy and Shoto as they both sleep. I can't believe my own father would hurt us he doesn't seem like a father anymore.

" Y/N?"

I turn and it was my favorite brother Touya. " To-chan!!" I tell while engulfing him in a huge hug.

"Hey, why is your hair so short and why does mother and Shoto have bruises on them. "

"Well..."

"Well?"

"Fath-The old man hurt Shoto then burned my hair and hurt me then hurt mommy."

" Ok I see well are you fine."

" Yes, I treated my own wounds my back was bleeding so that gonna leave a scar other than that yeah."

I smile at him. He grins at me and ruffles my short white and red hair,

"*Sigh* You know sometimes your scary for a girl. I mean if I was you I be crying about my long beautiful hair, wanna make dinner."

"Cold Soba?" I say while my stomach growls.

"Yep," I speed to the kitchen and grab the ingredients.

" When it comes to Soba you could do anything."

789 words

Wow. I sucked!