The chase

🔥❄️ POV

We were all standing bye the entrance in the USJ. Bakugou grabs Y/N by her collar.
"Why the hell did you lie?" She just stays quiet." K-kacchan let Y/N-chan explain she must have a good reason." He drops Y/N. " Tell me what was the reason you had to hide your true identity." She stays quiet "C'MON TELL US!!" She said something quiet but loud enough for us to hear. " What's the point of you all are gonna hate me anyway." My heart ached " Tch your pathetic." Everyone turned to walk out but they hesitated a little.

🥦 POV

As me and the class were walking past Y/N-chan I felt really bad I was gonna stay with her but I had to go get healed. Then I saw tears go down her face. " That's the first time I saw Y/N-chan cry" I thought.

🌌 POV (Midnight)

I was outside talking to the police and pro's on the situation with my niece. " Hey Bakugo don't you think that was a little unmanly." One of the students said." What are they talking about" I thought so I decided to ease drop. " Yeah what you did to Y/N was not cool." Then I saw Y/N run out of USJ crying ' What my niece is crying' and two Pros chasing after. "Y/N stop you need to get checked." I run to the other Pros "What happen?""Y/N  broke the steps and screamed that she should go die and ran." 'What the hell did those kids say to my niece' I walk over to the students. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY NEICE THAT MADE HER CRY AND RUN AWAY!!" The other Pros had to hold me back. " What your her aunt to what else is she hiding from us!" Bakugo yelled "YOU ASSHOLE OF A KID WE'RE ALL HER AUNTS AND UNCLES!!" I got out of there grips and went to choke Bakugo but Nezu stoped " Now midnight we don't want to get sued now do we?." Nezu pulled me away " But they made Y/N cry and run away and she said she should go die." He has a concerned look. " Ok let's send a search the she shouldn't have gone that far." I nod ' I hope she gonna be fine' i thought

🥦 POV
I heard Midnight say that Y/N- Chan said she should go die. " Hey Kacchan you actually went very far." I said and  anger risers in my body. He stayed quiet and walked away.

💪 POV ( Kirishima)

" But they made Y/N cry and run away she said she should go die." I heard midnight say " Hey did you guys hear that Y/N ran away?" I said with worry in my voice. "WHAT!" Almost everyone yelled " We have to find her!!" Toru yelled " Yeah it was are fault we didn't think about how she would feel." Momo said " How bout we meet up tomorrow and search for her." Mina said.
" Ok let's meet up at the park down xxx street!" 'I hope Y/n doesn't do anything to hurt herself'

Timeskip next day Kirishima POV

I walk to the park and saw everyone there.
"Okay since everyone is here we should think about the places Y/N would go." We turned to Midoriya "Midoriya where did you and Y/N go the most!" Iida yelled " M-me and Y/N would always go to this cafe that was a little weird." We were confused at first. " Ok c'mon let's find her!" Then Bakugou walks up " I'll go with you since it's my fault." The girls giggled " Aww do you care alot for Y/N?" They say " SHUT UP!!"

We get to the cafe and me,Sero,Kaminari were dying " Bhahah she takes you to a BL cafe Bhahahah!!"

We walk in a look around for H/C haired girl. "Hello how may I help?" A femine voice say I look and see the cutes girl. Minenta looks under her dress 'Hold up I thought this was a BL cafe?' I thought "Minenta stop it's a trap." He passes out and the so called girl kicks his face " You ever do that again I'll kill you." Iida scolded minenta " Uh yes you can help us have you seen a girl name Y/N?" He smiles "Little sis yes She's in one of are Private room she doesn't like being near people."He walked away and gestures for us.

He walks in to see Y/N eating coffee jelly " little sis you have company." She looks up and her eyes widen. She runs out and we chase her " Thanks!" I yelled and we chased after Y/N outside but she just disappeared.

" What the hell she that fast?" Todoroki shakes his head " No she just using her quirk to hide so she is just someone else right now." We nod " Ok well what do we know only Y/N has." We think and Midoriya comes up with an idea " She loves nature
and she goes to a forest to calm down." We nod " Lead the way."

We get to this gate that says " No trespassing" " Midoriya you know that we are breaking the law right?!" Iida yells " It's ok the owner of this place lets us come back here all the time." He gives a smile ," Ok let's go." Walk in the gate and see woods and flowers that I have never seen before. " Wow it's so beautiful." Ayoma says and and stares at the fourth wall." Ayoma don't break the fourth wall author-chan might do something to you."
" Oh you know it Ayoma you won't be able to have your sparkle and Kirishima baby you have to kiss Bakugou."

"NANI!!" I yelled " No not my sparkles please."

" Sorry I can't afford to break it anymore."

" Wow look at that water fall." Tsuya says
"Yeah Y/N-chan usually like to hang out with the wolves over there." He points at the water fall " Wait is there a secret cave?" Midoriya nods " Y/N-chan liked to bring me and kacchan there to play with the wolves." We jumped down in the water and walked through the water fall and see a cave with flowers blankets and a fire.

💥 POV

We walk in to the familiar cave.  Then we hear a growl " What was that?" I look to see scar " Hey boy do you know where Y/N is?" I asked.

He licks my face " Ok that's enough can you take us to her and those are good people." The wolf walks away and we follow.

Then we get to the flower room. " It's like a fairy tale!!" Pink chick yelled " Yeah Y/N-chsn planted these flowers and seed when it was just one rose bush." Deku said
" Hey you guys here that." A beautiful angle sung like there was no tommorow.

  I'm gonna make up my own lyrics but the beat you make ok

I wish I could turn back time

So I could fix my mistakes and make the right decision

I wish I never ran away

I wish I never lied to my friends

It's all my fault

It will repeat again

With me just running and hiding
From them

Oh why

Why did I make such a stupid mistake

I wish I could turn back

I wish I never lied to the one's I love

This is my fault

And I'm the one to blame

I'm just gonna make the same mistake

I wish I could say sorry to your face

Ok that was probably terrible so yeah.

We walk to the voice and see a black haired girl hugging a pillow and crying as the wolf's circle around her. " Guys why am I so stupid why can't I just tell people who is am and not be scared I didn't even think about how they would feel I just assumed the worst." She sniffles but doesn't recognize us. " Arf!!" ' Damnit that damn mutt' She jumps up. " What the hell scar why'd you lead them here?!" The wolf just wagged it's tell.

She runs the other way. " Leave me alone." She builds a wall ( * cough* Donal
d Trump * cough*) and  blocks are way but I just make it in time. " Yo Bakugou we can't break it so you have to get Y/N." Dunce faced yelled " DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" I yelled. I run to Y/N " Oi stop." She stops but looks back and runs " I'm sorry!!" She yells. I blast my way in front of her and pin her to the wall. " Hey why are you running from me." She looks down " I know you guys just hate me like you said I am PATHETIC!!!" She yelled.

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed and I will make a part two and please comment