C h a p . 1

Candy POV

I took another shot before hearing the DJ introduce me.

"And now the moment you all been waiting for she's my favorite fellas get out your wallets cause it's like candy" he said before my theme song came on. Candy by Cameo was the song I auditioned to so that's how I got my name. All the guys were hollerin my name and I saw a couple strippers muggin me. I ignored they mad asses. They know I'm #1 and can't nobody take my place. I been doing this shit since I was 16 now I'm 21.

I walked on the stage doing my sexy walk to the pole. Before I even could give em a show they started throwing ones. Damn they already know I don't disappoint.

Most strippers hate they job but not me. I think I was born for this shit. I love how my body wraps around the pole and feeling the Benjamin's on my body. I climbed on the pole hanging upside down and twirling around. I bent over making my ass clap and the feeling the Benjamin's. I climbed back up the pole doing a couple more tricks. I walked over to the guys in the front and unhooked my bra showing my beautiful tits that had stars on the nipples. That drove them crazy. I turned around and started to clap my ass in they face. One guy put a bill in my thong and touched my treasure.

"Hey no touching!" A guard yelled over the music. I turned around and the guy smirked and licked his lips before blowing me a kiss. I smirked back.

The song went off and I collected my money before walking off the stage. I went to the back put my money in my locker and closed it then went over to my station to fix my hair and make up. I walked over and sat down. I looked in the mirror admiring my beauty. I'm 5'7 Brownskin dark brown eyes long black hair that's all mine with a sexy ass body. I mean that's what be Havin niggas Fallin in love. Me ? Nah ion do that love shit wtf is love anyway? Can somebody explain that shit to me?

"Look at her she think she the shit" I heard some hatin ass hoes say.I shook my head and got up and walked over to them. They looked new.

"Bitch think? Ion gotta think I know I'm the shit and if you say I'm not hoe take my spot y'all rookies better ask about me" I said before walking away leaving they asses speechless. Ion know why people think I'm just that bitch that you can walk all over cause I'm not. I don't gotta problem speaking my mind and if you say one wrong thing to me I won't hesitate whooping yo ass.

I walked over to the bar to grab some shots.

"You did your thing girl like always" my girl vicious said putting shot glasses on the tray. I smiled at her compliment. Vicious just works behind the bar. As long as I've worked here I have never seen her on the pole. She says the only thing she's good at is serving drinks but I know she can shake that ass. She got more than me. If I was gay I would definitely be all up in that.

"Thanks boo but who is these two?" I asked turning my head to the back.

"Oh they started workin last night after you left I can admit they can do a lil sum sum but definitely need sum work they need to take sum of yo classes" she said. I teach a pole dancing class during the day. I told y'all I think I was born for this shit.

"Hell nahh not with they attitudes you know me ima end up cutting them hoes" I said picking up the tray. She started laughing. I put the tray on my shoulder and walked to the front.

"Thirsty?" I asked some guys. They turned around and I noticed it was the guy who touched me earlier. He smirked.

"Yeah but not for something to drink" he said before slapping my ass.

"Hey you got one more time!" The guard yelled. I giggled.

"Gimme em all beautiful" he said. I took the tray from my shoulder and put the shots on their table. He pulled out two bills and put em in my thong and winked at me. I licked my lips and walked back over to vicious.

*****

It was 20 minutes before it was time for me to go. I decided that I was gonna give one last lap dance. I walked back over to the guys in the front and they were gone. All except one. I noticed him staring at me a couple times.

"Hey daddy wanna lap dance ?" I whispered in his ear. He looked me up and down and nodded. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the back. I slid back a sheet threw him on the couch and then closed the sheet.

I walked over to him the same way I walk to my pole and his eyes were filled with lust. It was dark so I couldn't really make out his face. I started to twerk and grind on him. He started to throw money. He touched my ass but then quickly removed his hand.

"I won't tell" I whispered in his ear. He put his hand back gripping and squeezing it.

The 20 minutes was up and I collected my money winked at him before walking out. I went to my locker got all my money for the night and sat down at my station to count it. Over all I got 10,000. I took out Johnny and the Djs cut. Then put my money in my duffel bag and threw on my sweats. I was tired as hell. I walked back in the club and went upstairs to Johnny's office. I knocked twice before going in. He was getting his dick sucked by one of the new bitches from earlier. I shook my head and threw his money on his desk.

"Wait candy Reggie needs you tonight" he said. I sighed.

"Again ? Johnny He needed me yesterday night" I said.

"Aye do what the fuck I say why you always gotta back talk me for huh ?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and walked out. I walked back downstairs and said goodbye to vicious before walking outside to my car.

I drove to Reggie's house and took off my sweats and sighed. I looked at myself in the mirror fixing my hair before getting out of the car.

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. He answered instantly. He licked his lips when he saw me.

"Damn I missed you" he said. In the inside I was rolling my eyes cause I just saw him last night but I put on my fake smile and walked in. I got to do what I got to do.