𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Depuis le début

"Hi Lisa, you look lovely." He was true to his words as he took in her amazing visuals. She wore a long black skirt that came to her ankles paired with a white polar neck. A black leather coat hung delicately on her wide but still small shoulders and a little Chanel bag crossed her chest which added a luxurious but chilled vibe to her outfit.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Mr. Jeon." She spoke with elegance which was usually laced into her normal tone of voice.

"It has gotten me a date with one beautiful woman though, Ms. Manoban." He smirked slightly and started to walk beside her. They conversed in random topics, no hint of awkwardness at all. Over the course of three weeks, the two have become close and are able to easily feel at ease with each other. Their conversations flowed easily and they didn't even realise they had arrived at the place Jungkook suggested.

They entered the empty looking shop and he lead her towards a room along the slim corridor. The peach lights illuminated the small room and two wooden chairs stood by a long wooden table. The room had minimalistic decor and on the table was placed a single sunflower, her favourite, and a cardboard box. Quiet music could be heard in the background as she took of her heavy and warm coat.

"Let me help you with that." Jungkook took the coat from her hands and hung it on her chair.

"This place is very quiet don't you think?" She asked with curiosity. He let out a chuckle.

"It's supposed to be, darling." He then walked off, leaving the blushing woman to sit on her own before she craned her neck towards a him making a sound while opening the box.

There he stood, in front of her, with the table separating them. He gave her a smirk and passed her a piece of paper that she assumed was a menu. She was now facing him with a confused look on her face.

"What is this? Where are the people here? Why are you over there and not sitting in a chair? Don't leave me here." She bombarded him with questions as she got up and tried walking towards him. He grabbed her shoulders and gently pushed her back towards her seat, "Yah, stop it. What do you think you're doing?!"

"Stop being so flustered. There are no cooks or guests here except me and you. I'm going to be cooking for you tonight." He explained politely. "Now what would you like to eat, darlin'?

"Uh w-what? You're cooking? Why are you doing that, you've been doing it for ages." She replied.

"Just because. Now pick anything your heart desires and tell me."

She picked up the piece of paper infront of her and read about each dish carefully. After a few minutes of her reading and Jungkook staring at her with joy in his eyes, she finally made a decision. She called out to him and pointed at the item she had chosen. Confit de canard, translating to duck confit. One of the finest dishes the country has to offer. It is made all over France but is seen as a speciality of Gascony in the southwest of the country.

The fancy name did not imply that the recipe was difficult. It was an easy dish to make but it's outstanding flavour that went with tasting this creation made it one of the best of French cuisine. Lisa had chosen this simply because she misses the flavours. She knew Jungkook was one with seasoning and creating the perfect taste, thus resulting with her choosing this out of the many other options.

Jungkook smiled at the thought of the simple but delicious dish and said, "Sure thing. Coming right up!" He mimicked the old movies of chefs, where they shout the phrase happily to their customers.