►BEAU BENNETT

I waited impatiently for my best friend to show up. Today we where having our annual movie marathon, which was basically Beau and I watching as many Harry Potters until we both passed out on my couch.

It was now 8:32 and he was supposed to show up at 7. Beau was never late, in fact he was usually early. I called him at least 5 times before giving up. I laid down on the couch setting my phone on the floor next to me as sleep took over me.

I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing. I let out a yawn before reaching down and grabbing it.

"Hello?" I said in a groggy voice.

"Y/N. I-its Beau. H-he got i-in a car wreak. It doesn't look good." Fleury said just above a whisper.

"W-What." I said as tears began to flow out of my eyes ruining any makeup i had on.

This news hit me like a train.

My best friend, The boy i loved more then a best friend, My lifesaver, My angel sent from heaven was on his death bed.

"Can- can you get down to the hospital." Fleury said. By the tone of his voice it sounded like he was crying.

"Y-yeah." i hung up the phone and ran to my car grabbing the keys.

I sped to the hospital, not caring about the speed limit or the factor that my vision was blurry from my tears. The only thing on my mind was my dying best friend.

When i got to the hospital i parked my car and ran inside.

There i saw Fleury, Sid, Letang, Malkin and Olli standing there talking to a doctor. I ran up to them trying to remain calm.

"-hes in really bad shape. The impact of the car caused internal bleeding which will eventually flood into his lungs. I'm really sorry. I'd suggest all of you say your goodbyes."

Olli ran to me crying and i buried my head in his chest crying more then i ever thought possible.

"G-guys we.. We have to stay strong and not cry for Beau." Sidney said wiping his eyes, "he deserves a peaceful death."

We all wiped our eyes and walked inside the room.

Beau was laying in the bed with an IV hooked up to his arm. He had bandages around his head and needles stuck in his arm. Once he saw us enter the room he smiled. Even when he was dying he still had the most perfect smile i'd ever seen.

"Hey bro." Olli said sitting next to him. I sat on the other side of Beau and grabbed his hand lightly.

"Hey guys." he whispered.

"How do you feel." Kris asked quietly, as if he knew the answer.

"I've been better. I-I'm really sorry guys." Beau said letting a tear roll down his cheek.

"Its okay Beau. Its all gonna be okay." I cooed

"I don't have long guys- I'm- I'm really tired. I know I'm gonna die but its okay, Im ready." he said smiling and looking around the room. "Malkin, Letang- don't... don't stop playing like how you two play, because you guys do a hell of a job. Olli- God I'm gonna miss ya little buddy. You where the younger brother I've always wanted. And i couldn't be more grateful for that. Fleury- Promise me you'll be the best goalie you could ever become. You can't let this world ruin you. Sid- you were always there for me no matter what was going on. I'll never be able to repay you for that." Beau said.

By now we where all balling.

Lastly he turned to me.

"Y/N... The only regret i have is not telling you how i felt sooner." he coughed making some blood come out of his mouth, he quickly wiped it away. "I love you Y/N.. i really really love you."

"I love you to Beau." i whimpered.

"God I love you guys so much." he said.

His heart monitor started to slow and his breaths became choppier.

I saw the pain in his eyes as he struggled to hold on.

Olli and Fleury were screaming and crying in each others arms. Kris and Malkin looked like they where about to pass out, and Sid looked like he saw a ghost.

"Its okay Beau- i-its okay to let go. We'll be okay," i cried.

His breathing hitched as he smiled for one last time before closing his gorgeous brown eyes. The heart monitor played a flat noise saying that i had lost the boy i loved.

Olli started to scream and cry in agony as Fleury struggled to hold him. Kris and Malkin screamed for a nurse or a doctor or basically anybody, but no one came. Sidney fell to the floor banging his hands on the floor.

I stood up shocked. By now i was sobbing.

"Beau. Beau.. please." I shouted shaking his lifeless body. "I lied! I won't be okay without you! I need you! Please come back- Please!" i yelled before i felt Sid wrap his arms around my waist pulling me away from him.

I turned to Sid and cried. i didn't think i'd ever stop crying. Never will i ever be okay again.

And thats how i lost the love of my life.

WHO WROTE THIS

ME

OR

SATAN

99% OF YOU WILL GET IT WRONG