𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through the TV, its been pretty quite all morning and I didn't really see anyone around. A part of me was wondering where Nick is cause I heard some cries from Maya but I bet he's upstairs in the room and it's not like I should be caring.

I play a random episode of some show as I begin to watch it I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I try to ignore the sound and focus on the TV as the footsteps get closer to me.

I immediately look up to meet Nick. He lightly smiles as I look away and back at the TV. He walks over to the couch sitting right next to me. GREAT what does this boy want now. He doesn't really say anything but sits there.

His scent traveling into my nose and embedding itself in my brain like always. I just awkwardly sit on the couch not really knowing what to do. Not even knowing if I should move my head or body.

My eyes focused on the screen as my mind is focused on him. I know he was looking at me; his eyes piercing into me. I try ignoring it but he makes it impossible to even try.

He keeps his head turned wanting to me to look at him but I keep my eyes on the TV.

He gets closer to me our shoulders now touching as my breath hitches to his hand on mine interlocking our fingers together. I finally give in turning my head to look at him, into his eyes of sincerity as I clench my jaw trying to control myself. I remove my hand from his standing up off the couch as he gives me a confused face. I think of something to say but then start walking to the stairs as I hear him following me.

I get a couple steps up as he grabs my wrist pressing me against the wall of the staircase increasing the intimidation between us. He just knows how to make me want him.

We look into each others eyes his full of lust as he lightly bites his lip making me go crazy under his touch, sending shivers and rays of lightening down my spine has I try resisting myself.

Y/n: Nick let go of me

I say trying to set myself free from him, he gets closer lightly whispering in my ear

N: Why are you ignoring me

He asks as his arms wrap around my waist going into the back on my shirt and his warm embrace touches my skin making me lightly arch my back

N: Come on Y/n tell me

He mumbles in my ear lightly placing a kiss under my ear. His hot breath warming my neck as he intertwines my hands in his. He knows when he says my name softly I lose my mind, he just senses when he whispers into my ear I fall into him hard feeling weak.

N: I know your melting inside but your trying resist baby girl

He says looking into my eyes as he kisses my neck softly going down from my collarbone to my stomach. Although I was wearing an oversized t-shirt the impact of his kisses was still great.

Even though I was slowly falling into him, the words he used before rang into my head making me resit him once again.

Y/n: Get off me before someone sees

I lightly push him off me as he looks at me with disbelief. I get out of his embrace running towards my room once again he follows. I get inside about to slam the door shut as he stops it.

N: Just listen

He says as I cross my arms facing the other way. He walks up to me making me turn me around. I look at him as he does the same his eyes full of so many emotions I was really trying I just couldn't help but melt. I want him so bad, I can't even explain.

Y/n: WHY ARE YOU HERE??

I yell wanting to resolve this shit before we both go crazy he just looks at me like I once did confused filled with questions but knowing how to say or ask them

Y/n: Don't you remember you're the one that told me to leave you told me to shut up. Now why are you back to break my heart like it isn't already.

I say as my eyes well up but I try controlling my tears

N: I messed up I was mad

He expresses as I painfully chuckle

Y/n: So you expect me to forgive you after you used all those hateful words for me. If you like me why don't you trust me Nick??

I argue as he shakes his head in disagreement grabbing my hands in his pulling me closer to him.

N: It's not that; I do, I do trust a lot it's just I was-

Y/n: Were what?? You obviously had some doubt in your heart for you to say that I was a liar and a cheater

I says breaking down at the thought of those words, he looks down his grip lightly tighten around my hands

Y/n: You just forgot everything in a heartbeat like it never happened the entire summer all the moments we had together pushed aside because of some stupid kiss that I didn't even initiate

I try taking a step back as a small tear falls onto my cheek

Y/n: Do you think it easy for me, all these things you do, you don't think they affect me. How can you assume I wanna be with someone else other than you

I say emotionally as he looks at me lightly wiping my tears with his fingers, his touch warming my heart.

N: I wanna be with you too

He states

Y/n: Mike wants me to move in with him

I say as he gives me a confused anger express, his jaw clenching

N: WHAT??, and you never bothered letting me know

He questions exhaling deeply

Y/n: I wanted to but you just pushed me away forcing me to leave without even listening to a word I had to say.

He glances at me with disbelief and disappointment

N: So you agreed??

He asks as I look down one of my hands still in his

N: DID YOU AGREE??

He asks this time louder and painfully

Y/n: NO!!

I argue back

Y/n: I keep telling myself I'm better off without you but your not making this any easier on me. If you told me to leave then why are you here??

I question looking into his eyes

N: FOR YOU, I'M HERE FOR YOU, FOR US BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

He says as my breath hitches; tears falling onto my cheeks as my heart beating at the speed of light.

N: Because I love you

He mumbles with water forming in his eyes as he lets go of my hand walking out of my room. I step back sitting on my bed putting my head in my hands confused on how to react why didn't I say it, why couldn't I tell him I love him too.

I cry into my hands taken surprised and shocked, I really didn't know he felt the same. I love him so much I can try to act like I don't but I do so much.