𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Y/n POV

It's been a couple of days since the whole situation in the car. Nick had turned even more touchy and flirty ever since. As goes for 'continuing' what we started we didn't really have time cause the guys had some interviews and my sister and I hang out with some friends.

I was currently sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone. I was extremely bored with nothing to do. My brother was making music with the guys, and my sister was hanging out with her friend in her room.

As I seat in my thoughts I start scrolling through instagram to come across Nick's profile. I begin looking through his pictures and admiring his beautiful face. I then started thinking about the moment I had with him. Flashbacks flooding my mind with the thoughts of him. The way he kissed my lips and touched my body.

I look back at my screen and click on a dance video Nick had done a while ago. I smile watching the video as I bite my lip at how effortlessly amazing he is. That's when I feel the couch sink in beside me.

N: Whatchu doin'

Nick says as I snap out of trance. I quickly look over at him realizing what I was doing. I immediately try to act normal and hide my phone away from his view.

Y/n: Oh hey 

I reply closing the screen as he chuckles

N: What were you looking at??

He got closer to me taking a seat on the couch 

Y/n: Oh me nothing, just instagram. You know the usual

I answer causally, internally face palming myself I'm such a bad actor. I felt myself turning nervous as he looked at me with this luscious eyes. 

N: Really, whoever it was he looked really fine

He says as I giggle, there's the Nick we all know and love

Y/n: Really funny

I reply sarcastically 

N: Aw come on, show me what you were looking at

I shake my head, not wanting to be embarrassed in front of the guy I really like

Y/n: Nah, I'm good

I move back slightly as he moves closer to me 

N: Show me, or I'll make you show me

He orders sexily. My heart start beating as I looked at his lips trailing to his eyes full of lust. I don't know what it was but he could always catch me off guard and make me feel so weak.

I gave in, unlocking my phone and passing it over to him. He watches the video I was staring at. The video was of him dancing to Bryson Tiller's "Don't". I look at him low-key embarrassed as he smiles.

He then closes the phone and looking at me I couldn't really tell what he wanted to say but I felt myself all red and embarrassed. He then finally spoke

N: Well I can see why you liked that video, but I didn't know you liked me so much to be me watching me even when I'm not there

I just look at him as he smiles, feeling myself relax at his answer 

Y/n: Let's just say I like the way you move

 I wink as he looks at me biting his lip, what was wrong with me where was this confidence coming from.

N: you know I could show you the dance live if you want

That honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea. 

Y/n: For me a private show, I feel so lucky

I giggle as he bit his lip

He moves closer to me putting his hand on thigh slightly gripping it, I love when he did that. A soft moan escapes my mouth as he brought his lips to neck.

Y/n: Ni-Nick what if someone see's

I say as I struggle to form a sentence from all the pleasure.

N: Baby girl just relax

He responds against my neck. Bringing his lips to mine as he kisses me, I wrap my arms around his shoulder smiling into the kiss.

Around 5 minutes pas and we continue to passionately kiss. I'm into it, into him, it felt amazing. One of his hands under my shirt caressing my back and the other is holding my cheek.

Suddenly, I hear the door knob turn. My eyes go wide as I pushed Nick away and quickly fix my hair and shirt, trying to catch my breath.

N: What's wro-

Nick asks as Brandon glances over at us 

B: Hey guys

Brandon says walking into the house with Edwin and Zion.

E: What're you two up to

Edwin asks as we look at them then each other laughing; the guys look at us like were crazy.

Y/n: You know the usual Nick was just annoying me

I was smiling and catching my breath at the same time, trying to act casual 

N: Yeah like she always annoys me first

He chuckles, well if what we were doing was annoying then that's the best annoyed I've ever felt.

Z: Mhm, wait-Nick what's that on your neck

Zion points to the side of Nick's ear where I had just left a hickey. It was forming as you could see the work I had done. I mean I did a pretty good job. But soon realized everyone was waiting for an answer. 

It felt like the heat in the room was building everyone eyes Nick as he thinks for an answer

N: Um makeup

he finally speaks, I raise my eyebrow at the answer trying to control my laughter

B: Makeup? why do you have makeup on your neck

Brandon asks in confusion 

Z: Especially because it looks like a hickey

Zion adds

N: Exactly I did makeup on my neck to prank you guys and see what you all think, I was asking Y/n if it looked real. Right Y/n??

He looks at me and I immediately nod glancing back at the other guys

Y/n: Uh-yeah

I answer as my brother makes a suspicious face. 

B: Alright well anyways. I was on the phone with some friends and we want to have a little party tonight so we need some snacks. Is it possible if you can get them??

Brandon asks, Nick as he nods looking at him then back at me

N: Cool, Y/n you wanna with??

He questions as I was about nod when Brandon stops me

B: Mhm, actually I wanted to show Y/n something. So um- you can go with any of the other guys

Great really Brandon why? I wonder as I fake smile at him

N: Alright then whoever wants to come just follow me.

Nick says as he grabs his car keys and walks out of the house. I get off the couch and walk pass my brother into my room.

I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed at my brother I mean I'm not baby. It's always this  attitude the reason why I avoid getting a boyfriend.

I was standing in front of the window as the door opened

B: Hey can we talk??

Brandon asks as I turned around and look at him.