𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Nick POV

I was mad I know but maybe I was a bit too harsh maybe my words hurt her. Will she ever forgive me; I made her cry. I'm the reason why there were tears in her eyes. It's all my fault, I have to make this right. How could I let her stand there and cry.

I don't even remember why I was mad in the first place, why couldn't I listen to her. I just want her all to myself and I know I could be possessive and jealous but it's because I love her so much. And I do I know I do.

I fell in love with her last year during our first kiss. Every second I spent with her every minute I just can't get enough. I love her and I have to let her know the truth.

I run out of my room and knock on Y/n's door; no reply. I knock a couple more times opening the door to it being oddly VERY clean. Bed properly fixed, her notebook not on the side her laptop and bag not on the desk.

I run downstairs to see Edwin in the kitchen as I walk towards him the door opens. I turn my head to see Brandon and Zion walking in.

Z: Ugh man I miss her already, it feels so empty here

Zion says as I walk closer to them confused my heart racing at the thought of what they said 

B: Yeah me too

Brandon adds as they glance over at me

N: Where were you two

I ask looking at them with a questioning face

Z: We went to the airport to drop-off Y/n, Ally, Mike and Mattia they all went back to New Jersey.

Zion says as my eyes go wide, how could she leave. Leave me here without her alone. She didn't even tell me

N: WHAT when?!?!?!?

I ask with water forming in my eyes was I that harsh that she left faster then I could even imagine.

B: There flight was for the morning didn't she tell you

Brandon adds as I shake my head no

N: No, she didn't

I think she wanted to maybe that's what she wanted to tell me. Maybe she wanted me to tell her to stay and I just let her go. AGAIN. Just like last time I didn't stop her.

N: Shit I should have stopped her

I mumble as Brandon and Zion look at me confused

Z: Is there something you aren't telling us??

Zion asks as I know I have to tell the truth. No matter how Brandon reacts 

N: I- I NEED HER, WANT HER AND HAVE VERY STRONG FEELINGS FOR HER

I confess as they both look at me with there jaw wide open it wasn't even like they were acting they were genuinely shocked and surprised 

Z: YOU-

B: WHAT??

Zion and Brandon exclaims still surprised as I figured they need an explanation  

N: I realized these feelings when she came back and this entire time she was here I knew I loved her but I just didn't have the courage to say it. I've had feelings for her since last year. We couldn't be together then because she found out Emma was having a baby. But this time around we just connected and I know how I feel.

I explain as they give me emotionless looks mixed with confusion and some remorse, I took a few steps back afraid to get punched in the face because I just confessed my love for my best friends sister.