𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Y/n POV

B: Y/nnnnnn

My brother calls as I fix my hair and flowly sun dress looking into the mirror

Y/n: Yeah

I yell back from my room.

B: Hurry up, we don't want the sun to set

He exclaims 

Y/n: I'm coming

 I answer sighing and smiling. 

I quickly grab my bag and walk out the door looking down at my phone. That's when I bump into someone. My face hit his back, my mind immediately recognizing who is was by the smell of his cologne hitting my nostrils. My heart starts to racing in my chest as I look up to see Nick turning around. 

Nick's my brothers best friend and bandmate. I've known him since he started high school back home in New Jersey. Every summer my younger sister and I visit my brother in LA now that he lives out here. It was currently near the end of summer and the guys and I had decided to go to a picnic at the nice park Edwin found. He said we can take cool pictures and just enjoy our day together.

Y/n: Nick I'm-I'm so sorry, I totally wasn't looking

My hands lightly resting on his chest as I try to keep my balance. Lightly glancing over looking into his brown eyes. He raises his eyebrows and smiles. 

N: It's all good

He replies as I nearly melt. But quickly move as the situation becomes slightly awkward.

See the thing is it's been a couple of months and I'm starting to develop these feelings for Nick. I don't really know what they are but I kinda like him. I haven't really told anybody because I don't think he feels the same way. That is until recently he started flirting with me. He always tends wink, lightly touch my hand, and leg or even say the simplest things that leave me speechless.

N: Speaking of good you amazing, gorgeous I'd like to say

He says coming closer to my ear at last sentence, snapping me out of my thoughts. I feel his breath on my ear as mine hitches at the contact. I lightly turn my head and gaze at his sexy face. I mean if I could I would kiss him right then and there. But I can't and I wouldn't because that would be weird; so I simply smile.

N: What no compliment for me??

He asks chuckling

Y/n: A-

I was about to answer as I hear my brother walk near the stairs. 

B: GUYSS COME ON

Brandon yells again cutting me off. 

Y/n: We should go before someones see us

I answer innocently

N: What if someone does, its not like were doing anything wrong

He says touching my hand trailing his fingers from my arm, shoulder, collarbone and to my jaw. I tense up a little as he smiles devilishly 

My heart was racing as I feel myself turning red. I smile as I start walking down the staircase I could feel Nick following me staring at me up and down. I look into the mirror on the wall to see him biting his lip. I giggle blushing and walking to my brother near at the door. He's looking at his watch tapping his foot on the floor. I stop in front of him as Nick slowly follows standing beside me.

B: Finally, you two what took so long??.

Brandon asks looking at both of us as Nick chuckles.