Chapter Sixteen

Sorry for the long wait! :)

But schools being a 20inch wooden dick in the ass.

Jakes POV(As requested! c;)

The hot blonde zoomed of into the highway, making my jaw drop lightly. The stop light just turned green, not even a second ago. But, that of course didn't mean that i wasn't right beside her car.

I wasn't stupid, i knew who she was. Hell i have her face on my bedroom wall....

The red ferrari zoomed a meter in front of me making me even more surprised. Griffin was beside me yelling at me to calm the fuck down.

But he knew that i never back down in a car race. My foot slammed on the pedal my car quickly gaining the speed, i was now just an inch before her.

Glancing at her car i saw her friend grabbing the 'Oh shit' handle, looking like she just shit herself.

The blonde glanced at me, a smirk on her lips.

Looking at her in confusion my jaw dropped when she went even faster, moving her car to the left to be in front of me.

With complete shock i moved my car to the right, only to have her car move to the right too, blocking my way.

My jaw dropped even lower, but i quickly brushed this action off as a coincidence.

I moved my car to the left this time, only to have her move to the left as well. Blocking my view of the road in front, again.

Okay, okay..

Shit just got intense.

I quickly accepted her challenge.

Time to show her who the fuck won each trophy every single week.

With a bit of playfulness i made my cars engine roar, causing Griffin to swear and clutch his seatbelt tighter.

-

"I must be catching some cold." I quickly said, covering up for myself.

"Oh, oh yeah.. sure you are." Griffin chuckled. But even i heard the lie in my voice. "Just admit it." Griffin laughed, looking out the window then turning to look at me. A grin that he didn't even try to hide plastered on his face. "A random blonde, female may i please add,  just beat you in a car race"

"She did not! She, first of all, is probably- no wait she actually is a filthy rich model with tons of money. So i just let her win." I scoffed.

"You just said it yourself. Filthy rich blonde. What, oh what can she know about cars? And you? You're a fucking street racer. Please- oh god, oh my.. i cant even.." Griffin then suddenly started laughing when he mention street racer.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh yes, yes yes yes" He muttered while shaking his head, and grinning like a maniac with eyes closed. His fist clenched into a fist bump and he brought his elbow to his waist almost like he just won a race against Speedy Gonzales.

"I finally have something to hold against you." He sighed, happily.

-

20 minutes later, he was done with teasing.

"Lets go to Starbucks." He whined.

"No."

"Please." He begged, pouting his lips and poking my arm.

I rolled my eyes and my hand on the stirring immediately loosened, from amusement.

Sometimes i think he thinks he's this cutest fucker on earth or something.

Because that shit wont work with a charity worker.

_

Entering Starbucks with a sigh, I watched as Griffin happily rushed towards the waiting line.

I slowly walked towards him, sighing again with annoyance.

"And one Mocha chocolate chip please." Said the blonde in front of Griffin. Her blonde hair reached her waist and for some reason i wanted to reach out and curl a stray of hair around my finger.

But i quickly laughed at my thoughts, funny brain, giving out funny thoughts.

"How much?" The blonde asked again, her voice kind of familiar. Maybe its one of my cousins, and the brunette in front of me her sister?

Ronda and Ana?

Nah, i quickly denied. Ronda and Ana were both short as fuck, and if we were both honest they didn't have the body like this blonde. The stuttering boy that was eyeing the girls breasts breathed out a number.

I sneakily changed spots with Griffin, being behind the blonde. I stared at her ass, the army print of her jeans making me wonder how they'll look on my floor.

After they both turned to their left and walked away. I walked up and told the boy my order.

"A chocolate chip cookie please, oh and a white mocha of course. Large."

-

"Boobs, 10'oclock." Griffin muttered, as we were about to exit starbucks.

My eyes snapped to the table on the left, my lips curved into a smirk.

"Well, if it isn't the little racer." I mocked once i reached the models table. She raised her eyebrows at me, "Well, if it isn't Mr.Im such a loser in racing." She said back. I narrowed my eyes playfully.

Her eyes then snap to the coffee in my right hand. "You order a coffee, in starbucks? who the fuck do you think you are? Obama?" She snorted.

I rolled my eyes at her ready to give her a comeback of my own until she opens her mouth again. "What are you doing here anyways? Stalking me now?"

I scoffed, but couldn't help the amusement from growing inside me. Her snarky comments and responses reminding me of Tori and I's arguments.

A grin quickly taking over my face at the thought of her.

But that grin was quickly replaced with a frown as i realized what i was grinning at.

"Creep." I heard Skylar mutter, purposely making it loud enough for me to hear as she stared at my grinning face drop.

I myself, couldn't hold in the chuckle.

-

It was really difficult writing this chapter for some reason.

Im probably going to change this chap when i finish with this book, cause i seriously don't like it.

ANYWAYS, I HOPE U LIKE IT MORE THAN HOW I LIKE IT! :D

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, LOVE U, U LITTLE PEASANTS.