Chapter Eleven

Alright, just wanted to say im really sorry that i didn't update!! its cause i traveled to turkey for 5 days... i had to ride 4 airplanes in 5 days :I and i hate airplanes... i kind of used my first 3 days to just swim.. and ride a parachute ! :D so yeah.. when i came back to my country i immediately slept and the next day i had to visit my family... so my days weren't really spent relaxed... my fingers are hurting.. and I'm finally getting the consequences of moving too much DX

Also I'm really sorry if this chapter turns out crappy.. but as i said before my fingers- and whole body are aching.. and I'm really sleepy.. but I'm trying to update today! if not, then tomorrow! :D

Skylars Pov

I gritted my teeth, but smiled at Howard nonetheless.

He was pissing me off and he knew it.

He wanted to get the bad out of me so he can show everyone.

"No actually, i did say that but theres something called manners. You know, the thing your lacking on." I said sweetly, although my eyes were glaring at him furiously.

I heard a bunch of 'oooo's coming from the crowd and i bit back a smirk.

I've seen the interviews Howard was on. He always tried to get the bad out of everyone. Some girls even cried during his interview, like Imogen Poots.

He visibly glared at me.

"I also heard that your not a virgin." 

I rolled my eyes, "Your right, im not." i said nodding my head. I looked at the audience and smiled. Some guys visibly smirked in a sultry way.

"Ah, so how many boys have you slept with this past week? five, perhaps?" I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. Its a monday, the week just started.

What the heck is he implying at.

"The week just started Howard. Are you implying something?" I seethed.

He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back into his chair. "Nothing, nothing at all." He replied casually.

"Well then, thats none of your business." He looked at me a smirk on his lips. "It was more than five wasn't it?"

I glared at him. What the hell was Vani thinking when she agreed to get me here. "If you have to know, then its more than all the girls you've fooled to sleep with you all together." i smiled innocently.

Some people in the audience laughed, some pulled out there phones to take videos, some 'ooh'ed, but whatever they did he sure didn't like it.

"Well then that must be a lot." He defended. With a lame ass comeback. I rolled my eyes. 

I no longer tried to act sweet in front of the camera, he messed with me. He tried to make me look bad so im gonna do the same.

7 questions and comments later, i was about to blow up.

This dude is a piece of crap, i no longer glanced at Jake and Gabriella anymore. I was glaring daggers at him. I was about to blow on him, i couldn't take his shit any longer. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down, but when he asked me why i chose to be a model, and then he answered it himself i couldn't handle him. Especially when he said, "Oh wait never mind, its probably cause you cant sing or act right? or you know, anything useful. Never mind then." When he said those stuff, i couldn't hold it.  I gave him my hardest glare and spoke.

"Please, at least im a model. You try to make everyone that comes on this stage look bad. You have no life whatsoever, and you can only be described as an ass whole. You get every single information you can get about us and try to make us look bad. Well you know what? At least i wasn't divorced four times. It seems that your the problem in the relationship, whatever reason you got divorced about i don't care. Hell, i have nothing to do with it. Getting divorced once, or maybe twice you can say that it wasn't your problem. But four times? I want to know just what those poor four ladies went through. So stop trying to bring people who are higher than you down. Cause obviously that isn't working now, well is it? I saw some interviews you had with other celebrities and i cannot fucking believe that they didn't say this already, cause i might seem like the nice, sweet, innocent Skylar in other interviews but i don't handle Jerks well. i would've let all this slip if you only did this to me, but i've seen the fucking videos and seriously  you have no idea how to do your job. Just like how you researched about me, i researched about you Mr. Herbite. And trust me when i say this, that you do not want any more fucked up words coming out of your mouth or Im going to be the one to make a person look bad."

After that, it was silent.

Stunned silence.

Howards jaw was dropped to the ground, shock evident in his face.

I took a risky glance at the audience and most were shock. The others filming this with an intense look on their face.

I stayed silent for a moment, and still. Not a sound. "You should start asking questions, i really don't like you but this crowd of people didn't come here for nothing. So.. uhm.. i don't know? Start doing your job?"

That seemed to snap him from out of his trance. He cleared his throat.

-

I quickly changed my outfit.

Glancing at the mirror, i smiled at myself.    

The purple flowy dress came to mid thigh, it had no sleeves and was lace on the chest area. I didn't really change my makeup, i just changed my lipstick. From red to nude.

My stylist picked out my outfit for me, and i thought it was pretty cute- in an elegant kind of way. I quickly looked around, searching for my shoes. I frowned.

Where are they?

I looked around once more, and found that it was beside the door. Walking towards it, i stopped mid way when i heard my phone ring.

Sighing, i turned around and grabbed it from the table. Glancing at the screen, i answered when i saw my face beside Lilia's.

The picture wasn't of me and Lila with our disguise, since this was my "Model" Phone it has all my pictures, also numbers that are related to work.

"He--" My greeting was cut short, but a loud voice beaming with excitement.

"GURL THAT WAS AWESOME!! LOOK AT TWITTER RIGHT NOW!!" Lila yelled, i winced slightly and moved the phone a bit farther from my ear.

"Amy, im getting ready for the signing. I cant check it right now.. ill see it on my way back to the house--"

"NO UH YOU WONT!! BITCH LOOK AT ALL THE TWEETS YOU GOT!!!"

"Their bad, aren't they?" I asked, wincing slightly.

I seriously hope that their wont be any hate or something.. i couldn't really hold back my "Speech".

"BITCH NO! YOU'VE GOT LIKE, 14-- OOPS NEW ONE JUST BEEN SENT-- 15 FAMOUS PEEPS TELLING YOU THAT YOU WERE FUCKING AWESOME AND THAT THEY WISH THEY FUCKING SAD THAT! AND BITCH, YOU GOT LIKE... TWO THOUSAND MORE FOLLOWERS.... AND THE INTERVIEW ENDED EXACTLY 28 MINUTES AGO!! LIKE BITCH.. WOOHOO PARTAAAAYYYYYYYYYY" Lila kept rambling on while i just froze for a second.

Two thousand, in 28 minutes...

Shit.

Im gonna piss myself.

So...

 I got 111 notifications this week..

and to me.. thats a hella lot!!! ;D AND ONLY LIKE 10% WERE FROM OTHER AUTHORS!!

The rest were all on my books! 

THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH! :D IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!! ;D

THANKYOU AGAIN!!!!!

THEO JAMES WOULD KISS YOU FOR UR AWESOMENESS!!!!!! ;D