Chapter Two

Skylar's POV

UNEDITED--- VERY BAD PLEASE BARE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTERS.

I sighed and walked outside to my garage Amy (Lila) hot on my tail, you see since we were nerds and all we have are new and expensive cars, Vani Got me a blue beat up, dirty car, so i can drive around without having to go to the bus stop every time.

I passed my baby, my red ferrari and gave her a kiss, "I'm sorry baby, i'll drive you around today, i promise, that beat up car is nothing compared to you, don't worry" i purred giving my car another kiss. I heard Amy snort I glared at her and she immediately stopped rolling her eyes.

I passed my other baby, My yellow Chevrolet Camaro, and his girlfriend a black Chevrolet Camaro EU Version. I waved at them and said "Adios Love sticks" i blowed a kiss for my other lonely car, a Zagoato, Perana. We both hopped into my car, Amy complaining that i have too many nice cars.

"Let's stop at Starbucks on our way" Pleaded Amy for the millionth time slipping on her fake braces. I always put my wig, glasses and braces in my room. Plus me and Amy draw small pimples in our faces by my makeup.

I sighed "FINE!" i said frustrated. I opened up the radio, and one direction's on!! WOO! Amy lowered the volume and yelled "TAKE THE TURN! OR WE WONT BE ABLE TO GO TO STAR BUCKS!" oops. I quickly took the turn almost crashing to another car.

Crashing into another car would be much better than an angry Amy.

After Amy ordered us coffee's and yelled at the guy for giving her a disgusted look, we got in the car and drove off. In school she's quieter.

While we were in a red stop, i glanced around and lucky us, Not. The school bad boy, Jake Collins was in his flashing yellow Ferrari. Ha, Mine's better. Jake was smoking, sticking his hand out the car and tapping the cigarette making the ash fall to the street floor.

I gotta admit though, he is hotter than most the boys i modeled with-- "EYES ON THE ROAD!" screamed Amy making me shriek in surprise and press on the gas, making a loud screeching noise come out of the old rusty engine.

Ugh, i so wanna take my other cars, I parked my car away from where 'The Populars' park their car. I honestly have no idea what all those cliche people say that their are emo's, nerds, Jocks, popular's etc. You just sit with the people who share the same intest with you. Except Ashley ofcorse, she is you're  typical slut. Our school is completly normal, not including, the sluts and bad boys. The rest, are completly normal, like any other school.

Me and Amy finished our coffee's with a last sip and exited the car, to enter the school building, which was crowded with teenagers.

Did i mention those teenager's were talking about my latest photo shoot. I could hear part of the conversations while i was passing by....

"Man, she's so hot"

"Ugh, i wish i had her body!"

"Im going to her next interview"

"Damn, i wanna get in between those legs!"

"When do you think she's doing another lingerie photo schoot? the last one would turn a girl lesbian Damn im having a boner just thinking of it--"

Ehh.... most of them were pervet boys.

Me and Amy both went to our lockers silently, her locker was about, 12 locker's away. I opened my locker and got out my books for math.

"Hey nerd" An annoying high pitched voice said, who i recognized as Ashley. I heard 2 high pitched giggles, probably her minons, Niki and Tiffany. Ashley was wearing the tightest and smallest pink tanktop i have ever seen, and she wore a really small light pink skirt, Her black thong showing, since the skirt was a little see-through. She wore white 7 inch heels and her face was caked with makeup, Tiffany wore the same but purple, and Niki wore the same but blue.

Tiffany is suppose to wear the blue, HA! see what i did there?!

Okay focus!

"Hi Ashley" i muttered looking at the floor. She gave me her smug look and put her hand ontop of my book. "Fat ass" she said and with all her force, since she made a awkward face, pushed her hand down knocking my hands, and my books falling making a loud SMACK. I sighed knowing this wasn't going to end.

The chatter stopped when the bell rung, and the people groaned. "Pick it up" Said Ashley, and her minons gave another high pitched laugh.

I picked them up and everyone started to enter their class rooms. I glanced around and saw Amy giving me an apolgetic smile. I nodded at her and she went to class.

She knocked my books out of my hand and told me to pick it up, again and again. Till Tiffany said "C'mon Ashley Mrs. Reynald's Gonna give us a detention if we're late" "Fine" said Ashley and they walked away not sparing me another glance.

I glanced around and only saw a few people rushing to their classrooms. I quickly grabbed my books and almost sprinted to my class.

My Math teacher, Mr.Grey was strict! and i dont need a dentention!

Unfornietly, luck wasnt on my side. The late bell rang and i bumped into some kind of wall, ehh.. me and walls...

But if i remmember correctly, walls dont have mucular arms that catch people. If they did then i wouldn't of broken my nose in 2nd grade by bumping into a wall.I feel like flying! well not literally my ankle was touching the floor.

I opened my eye's slowly and was met by the one and only Jake. I couldnt help but admire how hot he looked close up. His hair was always in a hot quiff, flawless skin, high cheekbones, his straight nose and his Brown Hazel eyes.

He cleared his throat, probably checking if i was in reality. I blushed. "I..Uh...I-I..... Sorry.. Can you let go of me now" i suttered.

He smirked and let go of me making me hit the floor. My books fell again, making a SMACK and i shrieked from suprise. I looked up at him and glared. "You said to let go" he said while shrugging and walking off.

"Jerk" i muttered under my breath. "I have good hearing" he simply said not even glancing back, though i could hear the smirk. I rolled my eyes and got up. Rubbing my back, i grabbed my books and walked to my class.

Before i enetered the class, my hand on the doorknob i started silently praying, that he would let this pass. I took a deep breath and opened the door, all eyes were now on me. I hate attention.

Irnoic huh? since i get all the attention when im Skylar Jones...

Their faces were filled with shock, and disbelif... ofcorse.. since im the perfect on time nerd. Mr.Grey sat on his fadded brown leather seat, when he saw me he gave me a dissaprooving look and sipped his coffee.

"Ah, Late to my class Ms.Williams? i know it's you're first time, but rules are rules" Mr.Grey said, writing on a pink peice of papper,

a detention pass.