Chapter Four

Skylar'S POV

"Hey people!!!" screamed Amy to my twitter account. She loves making twit cams on my account? Why? God knows.

"Here's boring Sky. Reading her usual magazines instead of going to the mall with meeee." She whined, making me roll my eyes.

"Say Hi Skylar." She cooed pinching my cheeks. I smacked her hands away "Get you're filthy paws off of me." I glared playfully.

"I can see the smile Skylar!! Don't hold back the smile." She teased, turning the camera on me.

I rolled my eyes, while smiling. "Hey!! Now go answer some questions or do something else Lila I'm busy here. Shoo." I said, flipping my magazine to reveal my homework.

"SUCH A NERD!!!!" she yelled.

"OOOH, I KNOW!! let me show you're fans you're fridge." She flipped the camera back to her and said "Seriously, her fridge is the best shit ever. IT HAS EVERYTHING. That's why i always hang out at the loser's house.." Her voice faded off as she went to the kitchen, Making me chuckle in amusement.

I continued doing my homework. Then spent some time on twit cam. 

Suddenly what Jake said today entered my mind. He's seriously not going to make me clean his room and finish his essay, right?
Crossing my fingers, i went bed.

I sighed in dread and walked into the school, Amy to my left. Walking to our lockers we quickly grabbed our books and headed to class. 10 minutes early. We didn't want to get noticed. But unfortunately, fate doesn't like us much.

We were both shoved to the lockers, Ashley the slut shoved me, while Niki shoved Amy, and Tiffany stayed like that laughing. "Hey Nerds." Hissed Ashley. Still, her voice was squeaky and I'm seriously getting sick of it. I always end up with a head ache.

"Yeah, Hey Nerds!" Said Niki. 

"Stop, Copying what i say!" Hissed Ashley, her face showing pure annoyance.

It's true though, Niki always repeats what Ashley says. It more than annoying. I mean, get you're own words women!

"Sorry." She mumbled looking down.

"So, what did you geeks do yesterday?"

"Homework." Amy said.

Ashley laughed "Hah, Nerds. They have no Lives." 

"Yeah, No Lives." Laughed Niki.

I looked at Amy and she looked at me. We both tried hiding our smirks but no such luck. Again. Fate hates us.

"WHAT?" Screeched Ashley, as she slammed me to the locker once more, and Niki did the same to Amy. Okay, gotta admit, That hurt.

I winced. The bell rung, saving our sorry souls. You know the saying 'Saved by the bell.' yeah well that make's total sense know. I always thought that it meant waking up to an alarm clock before a meeting, or something like that. Once the bell stopped, we speed-walked to art class.

I was walking to lunch with Amy, till i heard a familiar manly voice yell "Hey, Nerd!" Me and Amy turned around and there was a smirking Jake, as hot as ever, with his friends who i don't remember the names of. "So, when will you be cleaning my room? I'd prefer today." He said. "What?" Asked Amy, confused.

"Not you, Nerd 2." He said, "We have names! Learn them!" I Snapped. He looked at me a little shocked. "Woah, you surprise me every time, Nerd" i glared at him, "Im not cleaning you're room, Jerk!" I turned around to walk away but his hands gripped mine, pulling me back.