Chapter Eight

>>>>>>>>PLEASE READ!<<<<<<<<

I don't write authors notes a lot.. actually i think i only wrote once. But I'm writing this to apologize that i haven't updated in awhile.

My father came home from a business trip, that business trip started when i was four years old. I do see him on summer sometimes.. enough that i know he's strict.  

I'm too scared to use watt pad or any other social network. Hell i barley use my phone anymore. I'm scared that in his opinion i'd be doing something wrong.. and then i'd get grounded.

So yeah.. I'm sorry :/  

Thanks for reading though! <3

 ****************

--REMINDER!

AMY LIFE IS LILA JONES

TORI IS SKYLAR!--

SKYLARS POV*

I put on my happy smile, took a breath and walked on stage. Fans clapped as i sat on a couch beside Lila. 

"So.. Skylar, Lila it's nice having you both here! Now you should know you're fans have been spamming us over the past 2 weeks- nonstop to get you guys here. We've got a billion questions in such a short time!" exclaimed the interviewer- who i forgot the name of.

We faked a laugh. "Well, our fans do intend on getting crazy sometimes." Lila said, sending a wink to the camera.

I rolled my eye's and nudged her slightly, "That's why we love them." I added sappily. Vani says we should always, always say that we love our fans whenever we talked about them.

"Okay so, let's start with the questions aye? Alright, so.." She said, while opening her iPad to twitter. "First question: If both of you we're stuck on an island, with no civilization whatsoever nor surviving tools, and one of you dies. Who would be the one living? So basically which one of you know about the outdoors and don't mind it very much?"

"Definitely Skylar." Admitted Lila. Then she looked at me and said "You know, that hit my pride." 

"What pride?" I teased.

--

I was walking side by side with Amy in the mall.

"Can we get ice cream? Please! We've been here for three hours! And I'm tired you already got what you want!" Pleaded Amy for the fifth time. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. "C'mon let's go to victoria secret. I need some stuff." I sighed, while grabbing her hand and dragging her inside.

I glanced down at my arm in annoyance. I was holding 6 bags in my left hand and 4 in my right. The bags ropes were burning my skin. I glared at the bag and shifted it away from the now red marks on my hand.

I grabbed some underwear and bra's while Amy kept on whining to go get ice cream. "Amy! We're only going to get ice cream after i finish with my list!" 

After purshasing my undergarments, i grabbed the list from my pocket and checked off 'Undergarments' I glanced through the list and found out that i have only one more to go. 'Light turquoise shirt with the skirt.' I sighed, i bought a really cute skater skirt the other day and i still cant seem to find a nice top with it. And if my fashion sense is correct, Turquoise would go nicely with it.