When another man "called" you

Começar do início

"I'm sorry, I'm just messing around." You said, still laughing.

"Alright alright. Babe, I'm still wet as fuck and with no clothes." EJ told you, feeling a bit tensed from the hug because he was still dripping wet and naked.

"I don't care if you're soaking or what, let me hug you!" You said with a slight squeal, pecking him on the cheek.

You did not notice the mad blush appearing on his cheeks.

(Jeff the killer)

You and Jeff were on the couch minding your own businesses. Jeff on his phone, while you eating cereal.

You were getting a bit jelly because you've been noticing Jeff getting a bit to comfortable checking out other gals on his social media. You knew him very well enough. He doesn't really entertain other peeps who were trying to flirt him. You proved that many times already. But you just can't prevent yourself from feeling a little bit jelly.

You got an idea in mind. You went to your tiktok and decided to pull a short prank on him by fake calling another guy.

You readied your phone. The ringtone started, and then...

"Yo what's good shawty? Is your man still around?"

You saw Jeff's smile slowly faltered as he froze. He looked at you, his forehead scrunched.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed, snatching your phone.

You stiffed a laugh as you watched him look at the air, blank for a moment. He looked again at you.

"Seriously?!" He complained.

"What? You were getting too smile-ish in love with those women on your phone." You said, pouting as you looked away with your arms crossed.

"I was just checking out famous female celebrities." He said, and you heard him laugh humorously. "It's not like they'll ever date a guy with a status of infamy like me." He said.

"But still." You muttered, enough for Jeff to hear.

"Aw come here you little jelly bean!"

You found yourself being pulled by Jeff into a warm cuddle.

"I'm sorry baby. Don't be jealous now. I love you." He muttered beside your ear before giving you a kiss on the head.

(Ben drowned)

Ben was playing ps4 video games in the living room, and you decided to prank him with a fake call with a man and record his reaction.

You went to the living room and sat on the other side of the couch opposite to where Ben was sitting.

Ben had his headphones on, but you knew him better than that.

You readied your phone to tiktok and set the camera.

The ringtone blared around the room, and you noticed Ben adjusting his headphones, one ear exposed, but you continued acting like you were minding your own business.

"Yo what's good shawty! Is your man still around?"

Ben slowly turned his head around to look at you. Surprisingly, he just smirked at you before going back to his game.

You stopped the recording, and at that moment, Ben spoke.

"Nice try Y/N. You gotta do better than that." He said, quite in a cocky tone.