"...i-I can take care of myself,"I affirmed, immediately stoping myself from stuttering.

Unexpectedly, his hand rose up as they carefully tucked away a loose strand from my face. His yes staring at my lips lustfully. Dimitri leaned into me slowly, his eyes devouring the light from mine as I watched a spark of mischief beam though. The hairs from behind my neck shooting up as i felt his hot breath against my ear.

"I have no doubt you can," He whispered

The sexual tension between us knew no bounds as it just kept developing. I ripped my eyes away from his, now looking everywhere, but his way.

"Why'd you decide to come this year? You never bothered to show up to these events before." I asked curious, allowing my eyes to finally fall back onto his after a couple seconds of roaming.

He took a step back as an evil smirk formed onto his pink kissable lips. Staring at his had me absentmindedly bitting mine my action making his body tense.

I know what I'm doing with the shower head when I get home. God I'm such a bipolar mess.

I need to get a grip.

"It doesn't matter why I came." He solely stated, his candid remark ringing repeatedly in my ears.

What's up with people disrespecting me like this tonight-first Elijah and now him.

He was about to cruise past me but, i quickly clutched his arm. Once i realized what i had done, i instantly dropped them feeling flustered.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To take him out for you." He simply stated

"I told you I can handle myself and you can't just march over there...he'll know who you are."I explained, "If you really want to help then try to get those woman away from him."

The smirk which once danced on his grimace soon vanished as he grudgingly sauntered over to the bar, remotely far from me.

All it took was for one of them to see him, and almost immediately, he was teemed by them all, like bees drawn to pollen.

I walked over to viktor casually, ignoring the women giggling and pressing against dimitri.

The lethal expression Viktor held was quickly displaced by lust as he gave my body the look over. I believe i fitted his criteria, seeing as he didn't waste another minute before nearing me.

"They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?" His repugnant breath left his mouth before the words had a chance to, causing me to involuntarily scrunch my nose in disgust. The man spoke so smoothly, you wouldn't deem he was under the influence of alcohol. I guess he's one of those people who can really hold it down.

We won't even talk about that pick up line.

"Aren't you a charmer," I replied, trying to hold in the springing bile down.

"So what's a sumtuous flower like your self doing in a place like this?," He asked, edging himself closer to me while i stood there chuckling ineptly. I'm guessing that laugh was all the "flirting" i needed to do because he was growing way to comfortable.

"I got tired of being bored, so I thought I'd come over." I stated, taking a sip from my glass, as I started him in the eyes.

Viktor started caressing my hair, gawking at it like it was a valuable bit of gold. A hair fetish, really?

I glanced over at Dimitri, who seemed notably uneasy watching us, a suppressed emotion swirling in his face. I watchee the women practically itching to undress him then and there, he must be relishing in that i thought. Viktor's response quickly spun me out of it.