"You look damn gorgeous!" He smiled and he spun me around, " these Bloom guys are lucky."

I smiled and twirled, " from what I heard Derek, you can leave you pack anytime to travel and look for your mate, I'm sure she will be even better then both violet and I."

"Can I not just have you?"

A clearing of a voice startled us, looking up I was met with forest green eyes, not the same ones I'm used to but rather stern, wise green eyes. And a head full of red hair.

"May I?" his voice was sharp and to the point.

"Sure why not, steal another girl from me Uncle Xander, just like you stole violet."

Xander growler under his breath and that sent Derek running off.

"So are you trying to make my son jealous?" He asks swaying me to the sound of the music.

"I dare do no such thing, actually all I am doing is dancing."

"He tossed his head to the direction of the stairs, and I follow his eyes to where my mate was standing and waiting. He eyes were trained on mine. He raised his eyebrows at his father before looking back at me.

He opened his mouth and mouthed WOW.

I could help but giggle as I continue to dance in his father's arms.

"Come on Renezmaé, there are a few people I want you to meet." He pulled me towards a group of Alpha's, the only one I recognized was Alpha James.

"Renezmaé, these are other Alphas who I have a treaty with Alpha James, Alpha Jace And Alpha Stephan."

I smiled at the Alphas, each of their ages seems to be completely different.

Alpha James was hands down in his late fifties, Alpha Stephan looked like he was in his early forties and Alpha Jace looked the youngest, maybe the same age as Xander late thirties, early forties.

I smile and greet them all, " it nice to meet you all."

"I can see why Alpha X likes you ay? The red hair and all, oh well looks like you finally going to bring back the color." Alpha Stephan exclaims patting Alpha Xander's back.

"Don't stress yourself about it, you wouldn't look good in red anyway, only a certain few can pull it off-"

"Babe."  All of us turned to face Luna violet, she strutted up to us in a Scarlett red dress, there was a red lace work around her bust , she looked beautiful, and hot.

Dear Moon goddess make me look like that when I'm thirty something!

Violet walked towards us and placed her hands in Xander, they looked so perfect together. He towered over her, and had glossy green eyes and red hair, his body was lean with muscles and she was slim , her body had no trace of pregnancy weight , her blonde hair curled perfectly to one side. You would never have thought that they weren't actually first choice mates.

" Alpha Jace , so happy you could join us, hows Emily. She still wants to be Luna pack warrior?" Violet asks.

Jace groaned and banged his head on the pillar, " Emma, and you told me you forgave me for that, years ago! We got kids now Vio come on!"

Violet laughed, " I'm kidding , I just love seeing you uncomfortable."

Xander leaned down and whispered to his wife, it was so quite that even I wouldn't have been able hear if I was not  standing so close.

"I love it when you are petty sweetheart."

I smiled at the couple when I feel a warm hand grasp my own, I turned my head to the side and the body holding my hand behind me restricted my movements.