"With the pair of you around, how could I not be?" She replied with a small giggle as she walked over, passing by Anakin as he got up and sitting by me instead. "May I?" She asked politely while holding a brush, asking to re-do my hair, help which I gratefully accepted with a nod, moving round to sit with my back to her as she began to work on my sevrely untreated hair. What can I say? Jedi don't really train you in 'feminine skills'.
R2 rolled over to Anakin, turning to look at me and Padme for a moment before back at the tall man as he began to bleep away, though I couldn't catch what he said.

"You said it buddy," Anakin chuckled while patting the droid, raising my curiousities as to what he'd said, but I guess I wouldn't know, at least not for now since soon after Anakin turned back to the pair of us with a small sigh. " Are you two ready? We should be heading off now."

"Just a minute, I'm almost done." Padme hummed back cassually while doing something with my hair that I seriously couldn't understand but loved all the same. Anakin just rolled his eyes slightly and walked over to intercept, obviously wanting to get back to the matter at hand.

"Padme come on, she looks beautiful already." Anakin said so smoothly it made my heart flutter. Of course he's called me pretty before, mayber even georgeous a couple of times, but that was all just friendly compliments here and there, he'd never said it in such a genuine tone...at least...I don't think he has...

"Alright I'm pretty much done anyway." Padme sighed while getting up while I shook my head slightly to return my thoughts to the present.

"Great, now let's get moving, come on (y/n)." Anaking responded while taking my wrist and gently guiding me to my feet as we headed for the door, taking two bags in his other hand leaving one on the side.

"Let me, you took them all last time," I offered with a hum, picking up the bag before he could refuse my offer and moving to the side as I slung it over my shoulder, not wanting him to snese my slightly flustered thoughts so we could contunue peacefully with the mission. "Senator are you ready?" I asked while looking back at the woman as she walked over behind Anakin.

"Please just call me Padme, and yes I'm ready," she said with a small laugh and kind smile my way. "I think you're going to like it here (y/n), Anakin told me you love plants and flowers, and Naboo is practically covered by beautiful lush landscapes, oh I do hope I can show you some of my favourite places." Padme added kindly, a glint to her warm eyes as she spoke directly to me.

"Thank you sen-Padme, I'd love to see them to." I replied with a smile, feeling excited at the idea, I did love new planets and life after all.

"Hey what about me?" Anakin whined sweetly while looking back at us as we left the room and began to walk down the hall. Me and Padme looked at eachother almost imediately and laughed a little at his cute behaviour.

"Oh you can come if you like Ani," Padme replied while looking to her left at him and rubbing his arm lightly. "But I thought me and (y/n) could have some girl time, you don't mind do you?" She asked in such a sweet and smooth way I don't think anyone could ever deny her, is this what makes her such an amazing senator?

"Women..." Anakin chuckled slightly under his breath as we turned off onto the ramp, continuing to look ahead, as I soon was as I saw the beautiful city i'd seen once as a child appear in the distance. "You two do what you like, but I'll stay by in case there's any trouble." He shrugged as we finally made it down onto the surface and approached a taxi bay.