13. On enemy grounds

Start from the beginning

Luhan nodded and left to do as he was asked.

"What is the rescue plan?", Xiumin continued. "She must have mentioned something about the escape"

"She only told me to be at the Blue Tea Cafe behind Bangtan's mansion with a car on the 27th at 1:00 in the night. So I am assuming that is when the whole thing ends"

"Kai, Sehun and Tao. You three will fetch her at the date and place mentioned", Xiumin instructed. "Other than that there is nothing we can do. If we try and do something, it might blow up in our face. We will raise unnecessary suspicion that might put Hyelin in danger and I don't want that"

Suho nodded. Hoping that everything went okay or else both him and EXO really were going to get into a lot of trouble.

———•••———

Queen's POV

Winters in Korea were chilly. The cold seeped into my body as I held myself closely. Today was the day we raided Bangtan's masion. For the past few days our team ( technically Sua's team) had been asked to stay at a safe house where we would plan the whole thing. I had to cut contact with EXO for the same reason.

It still was difficult for me to believe that my plan to put fake evidence worked. It either meant that Taemin was a genius or Chief Kang and the other officers were the finest idiots the department had seen.

My bet was the later.

In the distance a car was driving towards me. I stepped down from the pavement as I looked around to make sure no one was observing. As the car halted, I opened the door and got in. Jaemin was the one driving.

We drove a bit towards the mansion, taking an internal route which did not have cameras. 500 meters away from the mansion, Jaemin stopped the car.

"Lets go over the plan once again before we leave and proceed to the mansion", Haneul, who was the leader began.

"We head to the back, throw in our ropes and scale the walls. According to the blueprint, we will land near the garage. This part as per pictures clicked by Daniel, has minimal security. But if we run into someone, we use the serum and stab them in the necks with a syringe to disable them. After that we head towards the garage. Jaemin has his device which will hack the security keypad and get us in. Once inside, head for the storage room which will open towards the kitchen. From there we take the stairs to the lounge upstairs, a part of which opens right into Kim Namjoon's office. Is that clear?"

All of us nodded. I ran a hand over the small of my back to feel my gun tucked safely. Despite the fact that we were given official guns and ammo by the police, I still brought my own gun.

I fondly called it the Miss Gut Buster.

Gut Buster was my first gun. I won it against a Ukranian dealer who challenged me to hand combat and I kicked his ass hard. Ever since that, it had been my companion and probably the only reason I had been alive so long.

"Are we ready to go?", Haneul asked and we stepped out. I followed behind Lieh as we made way towards the mansion.

It was fairly simple getting in. The security personnel we had seen before weren't there. None of them. It was an open area for us to enter.

It felt like something was off. How could they not be here? But then something struck me. Maybe they were going easy since Bangtan wasn't in town. Slacking off and gambling or drinking. I had seen the same thing happen within our Mafia henchmen.