[ seventeen ]

"oh my god," you huffed when people began crowding around you to see who you were.

"min yoongi... necklace... hand... touch..." you pretended you were having trouble breathing and processing the situation.

wendy wheezed beside you, literally smacking you in the shoulder, "bitch! you just interacted with the min yoongi. how lucky can you get? what the heck!"

"you're y/n!" one of yoongi's fans squeaked, before everyone else began chattering and squabbling about your presence in the airport and your interaction with the idol.

your mouth was still agape in an 'o' shape.

"i'm not dreaming, am i?" you slowly turned to wendy.

"you really met him, sweetheart," wendy squeals, slapping your shoulder once again.

you quickly took to twitter to scream about how you met min yoongi, before any of the fans could.

this way, the general public would not be able to shame you for keeping your interaction with the idol a secret. you also understood that most people always believe the first few sources they see, so if you beat all the fans to the first twitter post on that unexpected meeting, you could definitely rid any speculation of you and the idol being in a socially unacceptable relationship.

you looked at wendy, who nodded in understanding. she sped in the direction of the carpark and you followed suit.

"bangtan's dorm?" she asked once you both entered the car and are out of sight.

you grinned, "bangtan's dorm."

an hour later and wendy's off on a date with daeheon, leaving you alone in the dorm with yoongi. you sat right beside him on the comfortable couch, watching some random variety show that was airing at the time.

"it's pretty," you grinned, playing with the necklace you had hanging from your neck.

"hm," yoongi hummed, "like you."

you weren't sure if your heart stopped beating or if it began beating so fast, you couldn't tell if it was still pumping blood. you never knew how to react to compliments so you instinctively hid your blushing self behind your hands.

"how was your live today?" he asked, little chuckles slipping through from seeing your adorable reaction. "i missed the entire thing," he apologetically adds.

"i almost mentioned your name," you cringed, "i swear i saw my life flash in front of my eyes."

"oh, really? how'd that go?" he let you rest your head on his lap and ran his fingers through your hair.

you kept silent, not wanting to talk about how badly you messed up. a single slip of the mouth and you could absolutely murder you and yoongi's occupations.

"you can still catch the live on my channel," you mumbled, poking yoongi's slightly chubby stomach out of boredom, "i'm gonna cut out some parts, add an awful lot of effects and audios, then upload it."

"yoonie," you frowned, eyes falling shut.

"hm?" yoongi bends forward to peck you on the lips.

"do you think there will ever be a day when idols can make their relationship public and not get dragged by haters?" you played with his fingers, trailing a nail around his palm and tracing the veins at the back of his hand.

"yeah," yoongi murmured, uncertainty heavy in his voice, "one day."

a/n ;

i... didn't plan this through
this fic isn't flowing the way it's supposed to
LOL