[ two ]

"you're ugly as fuck," you read aloud and took a deep breath before clicking your tongue at the camera.

you were live streaming yourself reading and addressing hate comments from your most watched videos. their words hurt, sure, but as they try to downgrade you while cowering behind their phone and laptop screens, you stay winning with your ten over million subscribers and idol boyfriend who loves you as you are.

"do you not have anything else to do?" you asked, rolling your eyes, "you've posted the same comment on around fifty of my videos, it's starting to seem like you're just trying to convince yourself that i'm ugly."

"next," you clapped your hands. "this bitch thinks she cool but doesn't know she actually has two left feet," your lips pressed into a straight line as you read through the comment, not to hold back your tears but to hold back your laughter.

you wheezed, "it's funny how you think i have two left feet when i literally received praise from the greatest dancers. you're trying too hard, sweetie."

you switched to the video of you unboxing all four versions of the latest bts album; map of the soul: persona. you remembered the day you recorded the video as if it was only yesterday. the album cover was signed by all seven members, with yoongi's signature taking the center position. you had to come up with a lie, insisting it was a limited edition album that the company offered when you worked as a backup dancer for the boys.

you had been greeted with two photocards instead of the usual one for every single version when you flipped through the photobooks. what cracked you up then was that they were all yoongi photocards. you knew right away that yoongi had been the one who handpicked the albums you preordered (with your own money).

"she's such a fake like literally nobody gets two photocards or all yoongi for all four albums," you read the first hate comment you saw.

"just because i uploaded the unboxing video a week after the albums reached my doorstep doesn't mean i fabricated them," you spoke, loud and clear, "i took my time editing the video and if you didn't know, that shit takes time."

after blazing through many more hate comments, with eyes sore from rolling them, you smiled at the camera, "this is where i end the stream, i don't think i can handle anymore stupidity and insanity. thank you so much for stopping by and for supporting me thus far. love you!" you switched the camera off and leaned into your chair.

"i thought you only loved me..."

a familiar whiny voice rang throughout your room, urging you to turn around. standing by the door was yoongi in his usual all black attire.

"um, get in line," you joked, immediately rushing to hug him afterwards.

"you okay?" yoongi asked, squishing your face in between his large hands, "you were reading hate comments and i know you don't like being talked down on. when i did just that two years ago, you switched biases."

you laughed, "i can stand up for myself, okay? i'm strong!"

yoongi shook his head, "nah, you're weak. weak for me."

a/n ;

this was meant to be cute but oh well