[ eight ]

yoongi came into view, knocking the air out of your lungs because: one, he looked so damn beautiful in his date clothes, all manly yet adorable; and two, what the fuck? you didn't expect this situation to play out.

yoongi blinked repeatedly, frozen at the elevator door. he managed to stammer out a greeting, which you awkwardly returned. "uh, f-f-floor?" you dumbly stuttered, mentally slapping yourself for sounding like an idiot.

hit by reality, yoongi shook his head and entered the elevator, "we're going to the same floor." he looked away for awhile then turned back to you, "you must be the youtuber bang pd mentioned. i apologise for failing to recognise you. we also don't usually have guests, let alone have them freely roam around on their own so seeing you was quite a shock to me."

"ah, that's alright, haha," you breathlessly laughed, wishing the elevator ride could speed up by just a little. "i hope you don't mind me filming you," you spoke up, despite knowing all too well that yoongi was alright with that matter, "you look amazing today, it's pretty hard to not set my eyes on you."

"you know me?" yoongi asked, acting as though his life depends on it, which it does.

"mhm," you squeaked out, "who doesn't?" your laughs were throaty and awkward as you spoke, "i'm a huge fan! almost my entire channel is dedicated to bangtan. it- it's an honour to actually see you in p-person."

the reflective metals in the elevator made it hard for either of you to break character or else there'd be articles circulating the internet in minutes. yoongi remained polite and shot common conversational questions to not bore you out during the long elevator ride, which you were thankful for because you weren't going to say anything.

the elevator doors opened, to which yoongi allowed you to exit first, as a gentleman would. you politely bowed in thanks, camera tilting downwards along with your movement. you internally breathed a sigh of relief when you spotted the 'no filming' sign pasted on the wall directly across the elevator. you remembered the highest floor was used for confidential meetings and discussions that could never be publicised and pat yourself on the back for starting with the highest floor.

you shut the camera and quickly turned to your boyfriend. "yoongi-yah," you breathed out, moving to throw your arms over his shoulder. "you're early," you whispered into the crook of his neck, "you've got roughly fifty minutes to spare until our date."

"hm, have to discuss album matters with the producers," yoongi whispered back, arms protectively wrapped around your waist. "didn't think i'd bump into you," he laughed into your hair, "that was very close."

"i made a fool out of myself in that scene because of you," you trailed on, pulling away from yoongi to look him in the eye. he merely chuckled, "you did but you still managed to look cute." his words of assurance somehow didn't get to you, because you knew he was only saying that out of love.

"i didn't look cool in it," you emphasised, fully pushing him away in the direction of the meeting rooms with an angry pout, "i'm deleting the entire scene and you're not allowed to be in any part of the video!!"

a/n ;

oboi how i wish i could get a bf/gf who'd love me the way yoongi loves y/n