Sleep Over ;) pt.1

Start from the beginning

"but hes right, JaLynn you better twerk for me unless you'll regret it"

"nigga please, i dont have to twerk for you"

"we'll see" 

Once again the door bell rung.. I walked to the door opening it seeing Jake, Chres, Jaden, Tyrone, Brandon, Cameron, Ethan, Kyrek, Lauren, Angel, Taylor and Shanelle, Oh and Briana!

"wasssup" I moved letting them all in. "yall can take your bags upstairs, or down stairs to the basement"

"iight"

"where the hell is Sky, Danny, Cameryn, and Xavior though?" 

"I dont know, there coming though"

I sat down about to mess with Alissa but the naw they decide to come ring the door bell once i sit down! I let them in.

"YALL ARE LATE!" 

"Shut up" Sky pushed me out the way 

I chuckled "iight, push me again.. Danny you betta get yo girl..But wassup Cameryn"

"Heeey"  she smiled walking in with Xavior behind her. 

(to many people >.<)

"IS EVERYONE HERE!" i yelled

"yes" everyone said back but at different times. 

"Ok, RULE #1 if you brought condoms! make sure you get that shit out my house when you leave RNS! Dont break my shit! Dont fuck up my couch, or floor! and clean up after your selves! If you feel sick you better get yo ass to the bathroom and fast! cause there will be games involving vodka, beer liquor and all that good stuff!" 

"Oh fuck, we about to get drunk" Chres yelled throwing his arm around Lauren

"hell yea! lets play some games real quick!" Kyrek yelled getting up

"Every one get in a circle" 

"what are we playing?"

"Wait, yall not scared to drink and get drunk are you?"

"nope, lets do this"

"Angel you looking scared over there"

"Im fine.."

"if your not we can go up stairs" Tyrone looked at her "i think we should.."

"ok"

Angel, 

We got up.. I looked at Chres as he just watched me leave, i know he has a weird feeling about me going up here with Tyrone.

"GUYS! dont go in my room.. my room is only for me and Alissa!" 

"iight" Tyrone grabbed my hand leading the way. 

We found a guest room (its dark) and went inside closing the door. My heart was racing remembering what I told him yesterday... 

"baby" he grabbed my waist pulling me as close to him as possible

"yes" I smiled, a little nervous

"you ok?"

"yea" i wrapped my arms around him

"soo, did you mean what you said"

"yes, even though im scared right now.." i looked at the wall as i laid my head on his chest

"scared? why? We dont have to if your not ready. I dont wanna rush anything" 

"I wanna do it, kinda because I wanna know what it feels like. But I heard it hurts"