In this kiss, I was strong. One kiss and I had the courage to do what had to be done. To be a chosen one of this universe, weaved into the fabric of creation, this is my purpose—no, not to be intimate with Kylo, but rather let my soul seep into his dark one.

I part away from his lips, but keep them close enough to touch as I speak a weak request only he could endure, "Please..."

My word wasn't descriptive, nor did it explain what I entirely wanted; but upon the feeble plead, something not only stirred inside him, but took control over his mind entirely.

When he looked at me it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs, only using it as fuel to make the stars behind us brighter. As I watch the way his bottom lip quivered, I knew he had made up his mind.

Adoration and elation rushed into my veins and soon, the entire system, as he continued to press his lips more impenetrably and rougher onto my own. When his sinful hands leave my back and curl into my hair, I whimper and smile against his mouth.

I feel his hand in my hair, and I know he loves the softness, twirling with his long fingers as he releases it. Kylo's hand then leaves my scalp and moves down to my cheekbones, his big hands holding my face close to his as we kiss. Our bodies fit together as if we were made just for this: to fall into one another—to feel this natural rhythm.

This close, I can breathe in his natural scent and melt into his soft mouth. Hands then moving from my face and tip-toeing down my spine, he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me towards what I presume will be my room.

Being held by incredibly strong arms against a firm chest, I wrap my legs around Kylo's torso, ignoring the way my skirt had bunched up and now his big hands were only holding onto exposed flesh.

I hear the hatch open and he enters my room. My eyes are closed and in my inky darkness, finally the day I used to dread is here, but now I only embrace it for this is what I want. I never thought I would, but here we are—together.

Breaking contact, Kylo places me on the bed with a soft bounce on the mattress—only it wasn't a single. I reverently rub my fingers along the silken, king-sized mattress. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. His room was large, clean and the bed was the main focus—simple and dark.

I never thought I would ever be in this room, let alone brought inside by Kylo Ren, himself.

"Tell me you don't want to do this."

I freeze. My eyes locked on a door to the side which must lead to a bathroom.

"Why would I do that?" I breathe, not wanting him to ever stop what may happen.

He hesitates, and I can hear his erratic breathing, "Because you shouldn't want to."

Finally gazing back to Kylo who stood before me, we lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for me to immediately feel safe beneath that stare. He's delicate in this moment, though his frame was incredibly strong and broad.

I swallow the lump in my throat, and shake my head, "But I do."

I knew exactly what that look in his eyes was, a plead that wanted to be certain of my consent before he completely lost himself in the passion that bled into the brown.

"Please Kylo, " I beg, "I want this."

"You speak the truth?"

"Yes. I promise."

At my words, his mind has been made and so has mine as I move further down the bed, giving him room to join—to which he does almost instantly, his heart pulsating against his ribcage as much as mine did.