chp 36

Ahana's pov

The next morning I woke up pretty early and looked at Randhir who was sleeping peacefully on his stomach and face towards me. A gentle smile grazed my lips seeing him and I forwarded my hand keeping it on his jaw. My memory went to last night and whatever happened. I know he was or still is very tensed about choti and he should be but then getting angry and scolding her isn't going to help at all. It will just make her more rebellious.
I sighed thinking this and kissing his forehead came out of the bed. Coming in the bathroom,I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Later I came down and directly went into the kitchen which was totally empty as it still time for Butlers to come and start their work. I started making breakfast along with preparing some food for choti which she can take with her to her trip. After half an hour of work,I moved upstairs going towards choti's room and knocked it. I heard some shuffling from the other side and after some seconds the door got opened and choti looked surprised seeing me their. I smiled at her and said

"Good morning!! Have you prepared everything for your trip?"
Her eyes watered and held guilt in them and I immediately understood were this is going as the next second she jumped hugging me tightly while sobbing and said

"Bha... bhabhi...I am really sorry....I didn't meant anything.... what I said yesterday..... please mujhe maaf kardo..... please"
I smiled hugging her back and patting her head said

"Choti....shant bacha. It's okay"

"No it's not ok. I had no right to say those things to you. I am so sorry"
I broke the hug and wiping her tears, took her hand making her sit on the bed and I too sat beside her. I made her calm down and started

"First of all,you calm down and listen to me. I know whatever you said yesterday was just in your anger and you are guilty about it so I have forgiven you and on the thing you said just now that you didn't had any right to say like that so I want to clear this to you that you do have right. You are like my own sister to me more than sister in law so it's fine. Now no Rona dhona on it okay?"
I asked her in the end to which she smiled and nodded and then taking her hand in mine,I came to the main topic.

"Choti do you think the way you talked to your bhai yesterday was right?"
At my question, her lips quivered indicating that she is again going to cry but controlling herself she said

"But he said to cut my ties with my friend just like that. He can't say like that when he doesn't even know them"

"Aisa konsa dost hai choti jiske liye tum apne bhai aur mom dad se jhut bolne lagi? Woh bhai jo hamesha tumhari khushi dekhna chahta hai aur woh mom dad jo apni beti ke tension mein khana pina bhul jaate hain? Choti dosti mein koi problem nahi hai but galat insaan se dosti karna is wrong. Tumhare bhai sirf tumhari safety and happiness chahte hai because you are daughter of Avinash Malhotra and Randhir Malhotra's sister and there are numbers of people who have professional grudges against us and can harm us in many ways. But you so easily differentiated between his protectiveness in controlling your life"
As I said all this she had a expression that she was wrong while I sighed thinking now she understands something.

"You know I and anshu never had a brother. We never got that love though our parents never left any stone unturned to shower us with all the warmth but still there was a craving of having a brother figure and his love. And at every family gathering we used to be jealous of our cousins who had brothers as we saw their loveable bickering and fights. Anshu ke liye toh I was there to play that part when needed but there was no one for me. I am sorry if you feel that I am being partial or taking Randhir's side as I don't have......"
Before I can say further, choti interrupted by saying

"Don't say like that bhabhi please. I realise what you are trying to say and I am very sorry for all the problem caused by me"
I smiled as finally she realised were she went wrong and said suggestively