„It doesn't matter anyway."

Groaned the purple boy low and was about to turn away again as a sigh left his lips but this time the blonde haired male didn't want to let go.

Choi San grabbed the boy infront of him by the face as he made him turn towards him in seconds. And just as that Jung Wooyoung's eyes widened and he felt his cheeks burn. He probably was all red now which didn't go unnoticeable and made the blonde male chuckle. But as soon as the blonde male male realized what he was doing, he let go. His eyes widened himself and he laughed at the sudden realization that case up in his head.

„That was so gay oh my god!"

The sound of a cute laugh echoes the room directly and as Choi San was laughing his ass off over the thing that just happened, Jung Wooyoung was trying to hold in the wave of his emotions he got within his chest.

And just like that as if it wasn't enough to make him almost cry then blush and go inwardly crazy Choi San did the next thing that completely shattered the beating thing inbetween his chest.

And that without noticing it at all.

Not even a bit.

„Sorry, it's supposed to be a bro thing"

___

"Hey! Hey! Pssst!"

A brunette whispered as he nudged a red haired male next to them. Yet his eyes were on someone very severe and certain who just passed a row and was walking towards their desk.

„For fuck's sake Yunho are we in a stalker movie or what?"

The said name's boy fake pouted at the red head's words.

"Mingi stop being mean"

Mingi chuckled at the sight of his cute boyfriend not being able to resist the pout and puppy eyes at all.

„Sorry baby, what's up?"

He whispers back making Yunho smile a little as he pointed towards the direction a purple haired boy was coming from. Then on the left towards a blonde one who was waiting on the row while holding a girls hand but his eyes were glued on the purple one.

"Seems like Woo is avoiding San do you have an idea why?"

The red male shrugged unbothered letting out an I don't know as his fork sank onto the plate infront of him.

It was lunch break.

"I am curious what's going on between them two. Doesn't look straight to me."

Mingi laughed shaking his head as he rolled his eyes. They were the only one's on the table waiting for the other two to come.

"Nothing looks straight to you Yunho."

And just when the redhead said that the purple boy had arrived to their table just to take a seat and  press his plate aggressively on it which made both guys infront of him jump.

"Yo Wooyoung bro—"

The red haired male  stood up raising his hand just to greet the one but just when he got interrupted.

"Say bro one more time."

Hissed Wooyoung making Mingi  raise an eyebrow as his hand lowered and he took a seat back.

"What's wrong?"

Whispered the male all worried as Jung Wooyoung decided to ignore him and continue playing with the food on his plate.

"I told you, see"

Chuckled Yunho at Mingi making him roll his eyes brutally. His boyfriend was almost always right. Well almost.

"Wooyoung sweetie what happened?"

"Nothing"

The cold tone on the boys voice was enough to let the blood in the both males infront freeze and understand what was going on.

Jung Wooyoung simply didn't want to talk.

And the males in the table they sat with him didn't dare to make a noise which was crystal clear that the purple haired male wasn't in his best mood.

Why?

Flashbacks of the previous happening this early morning were running through his mind. It was unspeakable. He didn't even want to conduct to it at all. It made the male feel overwhelmed and his heart sink over and over again. He was upset. More than just that even. Maybe. But by who?

"Sorry it's supposed to be a bro thing"

Jung Wooyoung felt his mouth become dry as soon as the words left Choi San's lips. He couldn't react to it much but he knew that he felt the multiple knives on his heart. But this time differently. And this time he didn't felt the urge to cry. He more of felt the urge to hit the blonde haired male in the face. And that scared him all alone. Because Jung Wooyoung could never. He would never dare to hurt one of his beloved ones. This wasn't what he would feel towards someone he devours dearly.

Why the heck did he for a second feel that way. The purple males lips opened apart. He almost let out a whine from the pain in his chest yet at the same time shocked. He couldn't believe what or how his mindset was running for or about. He felt overwhelmed. All over again. And once again, the male infront of him had hurt him.

"Now tell me what happened?"

Jung Wooyoung scoffed at the sudden question which came repeated out of the boy who stood infront of him. Choi San has finally had a grip on his laughter. Which wasn't funny at all to the other.

"I told you it doesn't matter."

Hisses the purple male all of the sudden making the flimsy boy infront of him jump a little which cause his eyes also to open wide. It was the first time his best friend talked that way with him. It shocked him alone.

"It matters to me."

The words that Choi San let slip weren't helping the youngers. It were only making his heart beat and skip faster for him which caused the purple male to go even more mad than he already was.

The tension in the locker room grew even more and the time that was ticking came close to an end. Jung Wooyoung let his lowered head go up just to hit Choi SAN's eyes. To make the elder fear a little bit which wasn't his aim but it seemed like it was.

And that's when he spoke.

"Then for fucks sake find it out alone!"

The school's bell ringed, pulling the male back to reality. His breath suddenly vanished as he snapped for oxygen. The air around him was vanishing. Well it felt like it was. His eyes went up to two of males who were watching him in horror and worry.

"Woo are you okay?"

Asked Yunho for the second time, just a little bit more careful. But there was no answer. The said boy didn't seemed to answer. And he didn't want to. Cause he wanted to give an answer with silence.

Silence speaks enough sometimes. It's enough to let a human know. Leave a human back too. And let them know you don't care as well. Cause,

no answer is also an answer.