Man he was hot

"Hey

"Hey." Stefan says as we walk back into Caroline's house. "What is this?" Her mom asks turning to us, "Uhm, Stefan and Violet volunteered to move your entertainment center in here, so now you can watch TV from your favorite chair." She explains, "Yeah, I hooked up the surround sound to your DVD player and I left a universal remote on the table, right there." Liz smiles, "Well, thanks. Guess it never occured to anybody to just...move my chair, but..." she trails off as Caroline goes to put her stuff away upstairs, "well I mean I did suggest that but that's because I am the only smart Salvatore." I tell her making her chuckle, "well I do know Damon so I don't doubt you." She jokes making me laugh, "I like you."

Stefan totally kills the vibe as we notice him watching Liz worriedly; Liz smirks, "What's the matter? Never seen anyone with Stage 4 cancer before?" She asks him, "Actually, no, I haven't. One of the few perks of starting over ever few decades, real life never really catches up to you." Way to make things uncomfortable Stefan, thankfully Caroline comes back downstairs holding a box set. "So if you start the Friends boxset now, I'll be back in time for Monica and Chandler's wedding." She says handing it to her mother before turning to Stefan, "Stefan, you know how to laugh, right?" She asks making me shake my head, "Opinions vary. Wait, why? Are you leaving?" Caroline nods, "Every minute counts, so I'm going to go get a second opinion from one of the world's leading experts in Grade 4 Glioblastoma." Liz gives Caroline a look, "I couldn't sleep; I Googled." She admits.

"And where is the internet sending you?" This conversation was starting to get a bit boring, "Duke." She says catching Stefan's attention, "Duke? You know what, maybe I'll give you a ride. I was thinking of heading that way to check on a friend." Both Caroline and my eyebrows raise, "A friend?" She asks confused, "Mmmhm." She doesn't look convinced, "Stefan, I know all of your friends. Elena. Me." She then pretends to think, "And then that's it." I can't help but laugh, "shut up you don't have any friends." He tells me, "I think it would be better if you had some company on the road." Liz says to Caroline before she turns to Stefan, "Thank you, Stefan." Stefan nods, "hey I could stay with your mom,  if you don't mind?" I offer turning to Liz to see if she was ok with it. First of all I did not want to go to that mess of magic school that was going on in my house and I actually liked Caroline she was smart and funny and she was so much fun to shop with, she really helped me settle into this decade and I didn't mind keeping Liz company for a while she seemed fun too.

"Yeah that's fine with me." She grins weakly as Caroline beams, "thank you." I shake my head, "no worries, I've never watched friends before." After Caroline and Stefan leave, Liz sighs and slumps into her chair tiredly. "You ok? Is there anything you need or want?" I ask her, "I'm ok thanks, why don't we get started on the show?" She suggests sending me a kind smile, "yeah for sure," I grin as I set it up. "Ooh he's cute." I hum as joey appears on screen, "mm I'm more team chandler." Liz says, as we watch.

"Ok I'll admit it you were right, Chandler is better, I mean joey has the looks and the charm but that haircut really changed things for chandler, also his humour and sarcasm." Liz laughs, "I did tell you." We'd been bonding, having watched a season and a few episodes, "ugh I hear you're friends with Damon, that's the one thing that brings you down Liz." I tell her shaking my head in mock disappointment making her her laugh.