Hello Mother

So we had no humanity Stefan running around now and wasn't that just dandy, I actually didn't like non humanity Stefan all that much he was a dick. I mean he was pretty funny but I liked my brother brooding, it was just who he was.

"Aah yes blame me for Stefan flipping his stupid switch when you weren't even there." I say as Damon had been going on at me for letting Stefan do it. "It's not my fault you gave him shitty advice that lead to his girlfriend flipping her switch, also not my fault Stefan decided to ignore her commands to leave her alone and piss her off leading to her to manipulating him into becoming non humanity Stefan, you guys really know how to pick your women by the way. Not one functional woman ever, wow it astounds me."

He rolls his eyes and continues sipping his bourbon as we hear a motorcycle approach the house, oh Stefan was home, goodie.

"How was the rave?" Damon asks as Stefan enters the premises, "Oh, you know, loud, lame, rave-like." He shrugs, "Anything I should know, or anything you'd like to talk about, bro-to-bro?" Damon asks passive aggressively, also neglecting the fact that I was also here.

"Where do we keep our weapons?" Stefan asks making my eyebrows furrow, "Pardon?" Damon asks confused as he gets up and walks over to him. "Crossbows, vervain grenades, all that hunter crap Jeremy was into? Ah! Yes! The throne." Stefan walks over to a chair and opens a hidden compartment full of weapons underneath the seat. He packs some weapons into a bag. I join his side and peer down at these weapons, "since when did we have weapons? And why did neither of you tell me that we had weapons?" I ask as Stefan snatches the stuff from my hands. "Because you are not to be trusted around weapons."

"But you are?" I ask as Damon vamps over to Stefan and tries to inject him with vervain, Stefan however catches his hand before he can do it. "Elena told on me. Shocker." He says with a sigh, "Not a good time for a humanity flip, brother." Stefan breaks his hand and he drops the vervain syringe.

"Do yourself a favor. Stay out of my way today." He says walking over to the door, "ok relax with the threats bunny biter." I say throwing a stake at his turned back, "I mean it." He says glowering at us as he catches the stake before leaving.

Damon snaps his hand back into place and glares over at me, "I told you to give me a syringe too but no you just had to prove that you could do it." I say walking away from him as he grabs a vase in frustration and throws it to the ground with lots of his strength. "Yes break the house because that will help."

"Shut up, you're not helpful Violet."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Damon was still throwing a tantrum when his girlfriend arrived although I stayed upstairs not wanting to see her at the moment.

"Damon. What are you doing?" He was breaking stuff around the house it wasn't exactly complicated. "Looking for a... healthy outlet for my rage." He answers before breaking something else. "I haven't found it yet. Stefan without his humanity is one artery away from Stefan the Ripper, and every day that goes by is one year of guilt waiting for him on the other side." He continues.

"Yeah. Well, not to add to our growing pile of bad news, but we didn't just lose Stefan. We lost our chance to spark Caroline's humanity. Turns out, he was her emotional trigger. No thanks." My eyebrows furrow, no thanks to what?

"Well, take it away from me. Because I'm seconds away from using it on this." It was probably something he was using to help with his tantrum, honestly you would think he was a child.

"Who is that?" I wondered what they were looking at, "This... is Lillian Salvatore." Did we have any pictures of mom in the house, is that why he was so pissy, cause he was thinking about her?