Well enjoy your thanksgiving folks

Damon left Stefan and I because he wanted to go and find his girlfriend Elena or whatever even after Stefan told him that she had been compelled to forget him

Damon left Stefan and I because he wanted to go and find his girlfriend Elena or whatever even after Stefan told him that she had been compelled to forget him. "So you were in Mystic falls 1994 for ten years?" Stefan asks making me nod, "why?" I avoid eye contact for a second, "well twenty years ago I turned my humanity off and ten years later I made the mistake of killing the man who created the prison worlds son." He nods, "so uh what've you been up to?" I give him a really look. "Well I was trapped in a hell for ten years so not much." I shrug as he chuckles, "right." He says awkwardly. "What about you? How's Lexi by the way?" I ask watching his face fall a bit, "she's..." my eyes widen, "no." He nods, "curtsey of our favourite brother."

"Gotta love Damon." I hum as he chuckles and nods along, "so meet any new girls?" I ask raising my eyebrows, Stefan then proceeds to tell me about Elena, "Elena? I thought she was Damon's girl?" I ask him confused, "oh is this another Katherine situation?" I tease watching him grow slightly uncomfortable, "What I was joking, it's not actually another Katherine situation is it?" I ask him in disbelief, could my brothers not find their own girls, did they really have to share?

"No, not really." He says making me look at him, "not really?" I question, "she was my girl but then she fell for Damon and decided to be with him instead." He sighs making me nod, "ouch, just so you know same thing happened with Katherine, but at least this Elena chick isn't with the two of you at the same time." I shrug, "what about you? Any new boys?" I shrug, "I mean the prison world isn't a hot spot to meet new guys but I guess there was a guy there." His eyebrows raise, "really?"

"Don't get too excited, he's a sociopath." I say making his eyebrows then furrow in typical Stefan fashion. "A sociopath?" I nod, "I mean he was pretty hot and we did sleep together-" he cuts me off, "god Violet don't be so gross." He exclaims his face scrunching up, "grow up Stefan you're in your hundred and fifty's." I say making him glare at me.

"So you slept with a sociopath?" He asks all judgy, "did you not sleep with Katherine? Because she was pretty sociopathic if I remember correctly." He nods and shuts his mouth. "Also Kai was my only company for ten years so, sue me. Also he's not that bad." I say making him shrug.

Stefan then proceeded to tell me that we couldn't go back to mystic falls because of some anti magic spell and so we went and found me an apartment near by.

For the next couple of days I settle into this decade and catch up on things I had missed whilst Stefan deals with some drama with his friend who was not his friend at the moment Caroline and Damon causes after this Elena girl who no longer cared about him.

Today was thanksgiving, Kai's favourite day of the year, he would tell me every thanksgiving like he hadn't said the exact same thing the year before. I know it was odd but with my humanity on I was kinda missing him. I mean now that I looked over the past ten years with him, with memories, I couldn't help but like him, he was my friend and sure we weren't the most normal pair of people but he was really my only friend at the moment.