Spout a little witchy woo

Damon and Bonnie had obviously agreed with Kai's conditions not wanting Bonnie to lose her life, not that Kai could take it, her being the way out and all but I wasn't gonna tell them that, if we were going back then I'd rather go with Kai, at least I knew we could have fun together.

Kai and I were wondering the forest looking for the other half of our population, we were all meeting up to get a start on getting out of here. "You excited for get back to the real world?" I ask looking over at the only person I had been around in a decade, "I mean as much as I've enjoyed the two of us having the world to ourselves I'm most excited to get back, kill dear old dad and win the merge." I nod, "I gotta help you with that, I promised your dad that if I ever got out I was going for his blood." Kai smiles and wraps an arm around me, "imagine the look of terror on his face when he sees the two of us." He chuckles making me giggle at the thought, I couldn't wait to give that old bastard what he deserved.

"I heard my name. All good I hope." Kai says as we find Damon and Bonnie who had just been speaking about us, I watch as he uses the ascendant as he looks up and blocks the sun from his face with it. "The eclipse will happen directly overhead." He explains to the duo who are glaring at him. "In perfect alignment with the Gemini constellation." He then looks toward Damon, who looks right back, angrily. "You, need to dig into the tunnels below us." Kai instructs making Bonnie confused; "Why?"

Kai pauses for a second before speaking to her slowly as if she were a young child, "Have you never portal jumped through an eclipse before?" I giggle making Bonnie shoot me some deadly looks. "Okay look, the light of the eclipse will shine down and activate the ascendant, you spout a little witchy woo and then poof!" Kai explains as he gestures an explosion with his hands, Bonnie raises her eyebrows. "Anyone standing in the circle of light holding the ascendant goes home." He finishes the explanation and Bonnie nods, "By 'witchy woo', I assume you mean the spell?" She asks, "Uh-huh." She then scrunches her eyebrows, I've come to notice that she does that a lot.

"Let me see it." Kai pauses, "When the time comes." I wondered when that time would be considering that he didn't know the spell. He then steps forward and pushes past them. Damon slowly turns to look, "Where are you going?" He asks Kai who turns around smiling; "Into town, I need to..gather some important supplies, wanna come with V?" He asks and I look at my brother and his friend, "nah I'll sit this one out, we've been joined at the hip for the last ten years, enjoy the alone time." I shrug not really trusting the bennett witch. "How can I enjoy if you're not with me?" He winks making Damon scoff, "get out of here." He huffs making Kai look at me, I shrug and blow him a kiss and He smiles before he turns, whistling like Damon had been as he leaves.

Damon picks up the ax that Kai had sunk into the ground, he takes an incredulous look at both the stick and ax in his hand before tossing the stick. Damon and Bonnie raise their eyebrows before Damon raises the ax and attacks the ground with it. "What's the deal with the two of you?" Bonnie asks after a second, I look up at her, "why? You jealous?" I chuckle at the irritation on her face, "no you could say that we're friends." I shrug as she stares at me, as though she was searching for something, what she was looking for I don't know.

"So you're friends that sleep together?" She questions an eyebrow raising as I scoff at her judgemental tone, "yeah is there a problem with that?" Man I was wishing I'd gone with Kai now. "No, no problem." She says making a face. I rolled my eyes and went and sat by a tree.

Damon had dug up a lot of the ground but he was still going, "Hey." Damon stops, "You know there's a very probable chance you're digging your own grave, and...not bothered?" Bonnie asks making me roll my eyes yet again, Damon attacks the ground, ignoring Bonnie and finally an opening appears. "Can you relax please Bonnie, I wouldn't let Kai hurt my brother." I say as she opens her mouth again, "yeah well how can we trust no humanity you." She asks, "you barely even know me, Damon knows me and if he can trust me I don't see your problem."