You have nice abs

Kai walked me home seeing as I could actually go there, "yeah so apparently Elena is coming over

Kai walked me home seeing as I could actually go there, "yeah so apparently Elena is coming over." I tell him rolling my eyes as I read the text from Damon, "wanna go back to mine?" He offers but I shake my head, "I want to go home, I just wish that stupid doppelgänger bitch wasn't coming over." I say making him laugh, "you know I thought that humanity Violet would be less of a bitch, but I can see that I was wrong." He hums as I whack him but laugh along.

"I just don't like her, first of all she looks exactly like the psycho bitch that got with both my brothers, messed with them and then fed me her blood." I explain making his eyebrows raise, "yeah that's not great." He says, "but that's not even all of it, I come to find out that she did the exact same thing, she was dating Stefan first and then she cheated on him with Damon, who is such a dick for that, then she just left Stefan for Damon? Like what even is that? That's sociopathic behavior right there." I rant. "So you don't like her?" I glare at Kai not finding his attempts to be funny, amusing. "Not really no, but she makes Damon happy so I'll have to put up with her I guess." I shrug, "why though? Didn't you say that Damon disapproves and hates any boy you date?" Kai asks, "he does but I like seeing my brothers happy, plus he'd throw a total fit if I did anything to his precious Elena." I say, "I could do it." Kai offers making me laugh, "please do." I joke.

"Well thanks for walking me home." I say as we reach the door, "ah well I'm a gentleman and gentlemen make sure that pretty girls such as yourself get home safely." He shrugs making me laugh, "as if you could protect me, it's the other way around here." I smile watching his face scrunch up in disagreement, "let's not forget who saved who's life here." He says making me nod, "right, thanks for that." I say before stepping forward and hugging him, "you gotta stop with the hugs." He protests weakly. I knew he liked them really because he did not hesitate to reciprocate. "But your hugs are the best." I tell him, "really?" I feel my heart melt at the confusion in his tone, "yes really, we have the perfect height difference, so can I just hug you for a minute more?" I ask, "ok...just for a minute though." He says as his arms tighten slightly around me.

"Thanks." I smile as I pull away once again noticing the disappointment on his face, "hugs are weird." He says making me giggle, "they make you feel..." he trails off not knowing how to describe it, "warm, hugs make you feel warm and loved." I finish for him making him nod, "you're the only person who's ever hugged me." He says quietly after a moment, "I know." I tell him, sending him a smile, "I like your hugs." He admits after another moment, a soft smile making his way to his face, "and I like yours, goodnight Kai." I say before reaching up and kissing his cheek. "Goodnight Violet."

"So you and the sociopath?" Stefan asks his arms crossed and eyebrows raised as I walk through the door, "We're just friends Stef." I dismiss, "sure." I turn around, "and what's that supposed to mean?" I ask, "nothing." He says yet his face was telling me that it definitely meant something, "What is that supposed to mean?" I ask again, "I can just tell when you like someone." He shrugs, making me scoff, "you don't know anything, I don't like him like that." I protest making him smirk, "sure." He nods making my eyes narrow, "Stefan! You shouldn't eavesdrop that's rude." He shrugs, "can't help it, and I'm just looking out for my baby sister." I roll my eyes, "I can look out for myself." I tell him. "You know I wouldn't tell Damon that you're into the sociopath, I can't see him taking the news well." I know that Stefan was finding this funny but I really was not. "Go away Stefan, the sociopath has a name, it's Kai and I'm not into him, you and Caroline on the other hand." All the amusement leaves his face and he quickly exits the room. "That's what I thought." I say to myself before I make my way to my room, which I was glad to see had been untouched. 

When I woke up in the morning I could hear some thuds downstairs, what the hell was going on? I get up and make my way to the kitchen, to find a shirtless boy stood there with a towel around his waist. My eyebrows raise and I lean back against the counter as he turns around. "Who're you?" He asks as he jumps once he notices me, "I think I should be asking that question, you are the one stood in my kitchen with no clothes on." His eyebrows furrow, "your kitchen?" Before either of us can say anything Stefan enters.

"Oh. Because that's the first thing I wanna see in the morning." He says noticing the stranger, "Sorry, I forgot you lived here." I look to Stefan in confusion, "I'm sorry Stef but who is this?" Both my brother and the unnamed boy turn to me, "this is Jeremy Gilbert Elena's brother, he lives here." Stefan says making me nod, "and you are?" Jeremy asks, "I'm Violet, Stefan's younger sister." I introduce, "although I'd be more worried about putting some clothes on if I was you." I wink making him remember that he wasn't clothed, "right." He nods before leaving the kitchen, "it was nice to meet you though, you have some nice abs." I call out after him making Stefan frown at me. "What? He does." I shrug. As we then hear some clattering, Stefan goes to check it out, whilst I grab a water bottle from the fridge.

I then follow after Stefan and find him talking to that blonde bitch who tried to kill me yesterday."Hey, where can I get a tee shirt?" She asks him, "Violet's room. Upstairs-" I cut him off, "no she can't borrow my clothes." I say making myself known as she glares at me, "what're you doing here?" She asks me in an obnoxiously rude tone. "Well considering this is my house, it makes more sense that I'm here than you." I tell her and she opens her mouth, "and I think you should watch the attitude because considering that little stunt you pulled yesterday you're lucky I've not reached down your throat and pulled out your insides." I tell her not giving her the chance to speak making Stefan frown, a bit disturbed maybe? "You deserved it after killing James and befriending Kai, how can you even be friends with a psycho like him." I glare at her, "first of all he's a sociopath, there's a difference, and second of all if it wasn't for that 'psycho' I'd be dead right now."

"All the more reason to dislike him." She interrupts making me take a step forwards, "I've changed my mind, I won't kill you but I'll gouge your eyeballs out instead!" I shout taking another step towards her as Stefan quickly wraps his arms around me to stop me from hurting her. "Whoa Violet no." He says as I struggle in his grip, "you're so lucky that my brother is holding me back right now, otherwise I'd rip you limb from limb." Liv actually looks a bit shaken now but I enjoy the rush it gives me, feeling that power over her. "You can get a shirt from Damon's room, upstairs down the hall." Stefan sighs as he holds onto me tighter. "Or you can just do us a favour and leave the house, and just a fair warning, when Kai comes for you, I'll  join him, help him kill you, he'd probably kill you quickly but don't you worry I'll  drag it out of course, not even drinking your blood because I know it'd be nasty and bitter you being such a bitter bitch yourself." I smile as Stefan pulls me along with him away from the now afraid Parker witch. "Violet." He sighs in disappointment but I just stop listening to him.

He drags me with him to the living room in which we find Jo, both being a mess. "What are you doing in my house?" He asks her, "Fire spell. Sort of. It turns out, getting back in touch with your magic isn't anything like riding a bike." She laughs, "Oh." Stefan nods, "I am sorry about that vase, though. Was that expensive?" She asks, "Well, I don't know. But the Smithsonian would. You should call them." I snort at my brothers sarcasm, "wow Stef I didn't know you were funny." He rolls his eyes and pushes my shoulder as Alaric comes in holding a large paper bag.

"Oh, thank God. Breakfast. Please tell me that you brought mimosas." She says making her way over to them, "Do you actually think I'd watch this sober?" He asks making me look between them in confusion, "And, what exactly are we watching?" I ask, noticing how Jo avoids my eye, "Today, we make smores. In a month, I win the merge and become leader of my coven, guaranteeing it's survival. Liv has me on a 30-day regimen between now and the next celestial event." She says making me snort again, not believing that jo could win the merge, I mean come on Kai was a thousand times stronger than her and with liv as teacher I'd say we were dragging her down. "And this regimen has to happen in my living room...why?" Stefan asks after giving me a jab noticing how my snort had discouraged Jo. "Damon feels guilty." Alaric tells us, "What's new? And where the hell is he?" I shrug having just woke up myself.

Stefan then decides that I'm not allowed to stay at the busted Hogwarts and takes me to Caroline's house instead. He insists that I help set up a sound system so that Caroline's Mom can watch tv in her favourite chair, "I mean why can't we just move the chair?" I ask making him glare at me, "hurry up Caroline will be home any minute." He says making me laugh, "relax brother if you want her to like you then-" I don't even get to finish my sentence because he threw a pillow at me, "I'm not taking advice from the girl who fell in love with a sociopath." I chuck the pillow back, "real mature Stefan, real mature."