A bit dramatic no?

I ended up back at the tunnels as the sky begin to darken

I ended up back at the tunnels as the sky begin to darken. Damon is sitting on a rock, and the hole Damon dug is directly under the eclipse so the light will pool through. He is also staring at Bonnie who is standing directly under the light, he's chugging the drink in his hand as Bonnie uses the Ascendant to slice into her wrist, she then drips the blood onto the Ascendant.

"Okay..." Bonnie whispers softly as she looks up at Damon, who's still staring. She breathes hard and she looks up at the blue eclipse light, she shuts her eyes and begins to chant. And just like before, the ascendant clicks and opens. Damon and Bonnie stare hopefully at each other. "It's time, Damon." Damon sits his bottle down, and scrubs his hands together, getting up from the rock. "We need to wait a minute, for Violet." He says in a worried tone, probably worried that I wouldn't come back. "No need brother I'm here." I smile making my self visible, and making Bonnie a bit disappointed.

"Alright..." He beams at me as he walks over to Bonnie, under the direct light of the eclipse. "Let's get awkward." They're both smiling widely making me roll my eyes at them, I felt like I did that a lot, but I couldn't help it if people were so annoying.

I ignore their little moment that they have, just waiting for Kai, he should be up by now and we left him right by the tunnels so I don't know what was taking him so long. I don't know how much I could stall.

"Let's go... AH!" Suddenly an arrow zips out of nowhere and catches Bonnie in her stomach, she gets knocked back, Damon is taken by surprise and the ascendant falls with her, well he sure does know how to make a dramatic entrance. Damon whirls around whilst I just turn slowly already knowing it was Kai and he was standing with a crossbow pointed directly at Damon. "Forgetting someone?" He smirks as Damon stares incredulously. "Well you took your time." I smile as Damon turns to look at me in a accusatory way.

"Did you really think I hadn't tried to kill myself before?" Kai asks as Damon looks back at Bonnie, who is grunting in pain. "Because I had..." Kai continues as he reloads his crossbow, "lots of times, lots of ways." Kai aims at Bonnie, while Damon's eyes trail to the ascendant. "Grab that, and the next arrow goes in her heart. Your choice." Bonnie is making a noise of pain. "A bit dramatic no?" I ask looking over at my friend who just winks as Damon super speeds over to Bonnie, grabbing her so he could hold her in his arms. "Okay, I got ya." He whispers making Bonnie yelp as he rips out the arrow, he bites into his wrist, ready to heal her, when... Kai rushes forward to grab the ascendant.

"DAMON, NO!" Bonnie shouts about Kai getting the ascendant, Damon super speeds to Kai and shoves him at the wall, they struggle with each other, Kai drops the ascendant. Bonnie, knowing nobody notices her, drags herself across the ground to the ascendant, tears in her eyes. I look at her and sigh, I speed over to the ascendant and then over to her, "here." I say giving it to her, she smiles appreciatively as I bite into my wrist, I hold my arm out to her but she shakes her head. "Help your brother." She says making me shake my head, "I need to help you first, Damon can handle himself."

Damon then let's out a cry of pain as Kai stabs him making Bonnie give me a pointed look. "Ok but I could've healed you in this time, keep pressure on your wound, I'll be one minute." I say before speeding over to where Damon and Kai were fighting.

"Boys boys, come on." I sigh pulling them away from each other, "Violet." Damon protests as I stand between them, "I will stab you." Kai says holding the arrow up at me in a threatening tone, "relax." I tell him rolling my eyes, "why can't we all just go home nicely?" I ask, before Kai actually does stab me. "Kai." I hiss not being able to reach the arrow, "what the hell man?" I say as Kai stabs Damon with another arrow, where the hell was he getting this many arrows from?

"Bonnie...get...out of here." Damon grunts tears in his eyes, "I'm not going to make it." She says also with tears in her eyes, then suddenly she smiles, tears almost falling. "But you are." She says bravely.

"Motus." she chants, Kai is flung away from Damon, he hits the ground along with the arrow as I manage to get the arrow out. Damon turns trying to grab for the rock because he knows what Bonnie is trying to do. But his hands slip easily from the rock as we are dragged underneath the eclipse light. I turn to Bonnie in shock, "what are you doing?" I ask her in disbelief. She gives me a small smile and tosses the ascendant to Damon. "DON'T!" Kai shouts making me turn to him. "Wait we can take you both with us." I say trying to move from the circle, but I can't, I'm trapped. "Bonnie." I call out for her as she slumped against the rock wall, but it was too late a bright light engulfs Damon and I and we're lifted up.

We made it back to the real world but it felt bittersweet, anyways Damon insisted we went to go and find Stefan, so we ended up at the family crypt.

I don't follow Damon in straight away instead I stand at the door and watch my brothers hug, Damon spots me from over Stefan's shoulder and gestures for me to come in.

"Ahem, Stefan there's someone you need to say hello to." Damon says pulling away and clapping him on the shoulder, Stefan looks at Damon confused his eyebrows pulling together until I take a step forward.

"Hello brother." I smile unsurely, watching his face, "Violet?" I nod and take another small step forward, he pulls me into a hug and begins to cry, and then I feel my humanity clawing at me from inside, I wanted to feel this, I wanted to feel my brothers love for me.

I just wanted to feel again.

And so I let the switch that had been hanging on by a thread, flip back. "Stefan." I sob wrapping my arms around his torso as tight as possible. "Stefan I-" he cradles my head and shushes me as he holds onto me tightly and let's me sob into his chest.

"You're not dead?" He asks with a slight laugh as I finally pull away, "only technically and on the inside." I joke before looking towards Damon, "I'm sorry." I tell him for acting like such a bitch in the prison world, "it's all good." He shrugs giving me a smile, "I love you." I tell him hugging him tightly making him chuckle, "love you too little lamb."