Chapter 63 - Least Dramatic Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Izuku...I'm just going to say it; I'm worried." Shouta, this is supposed to be a fun chapter! Not an angst chapter! Fine, whatever. However, that's the most straight-forward he has been about this kind of thing, so I'll give him points.

"About?" Shouta sighs at my comment.

"Your mental health. You've been through a lot of shit, and you haven't slowed down. I am asking you to take care of yourself and to feel free to talk to us. Take a couple of days to break."

"This seems sudden."

"I have been planning on talking to you about this eventually. It just appeared now."

"If it chills your nuts, fine."

Shouta shakes his head, "I am going to hope you are taking this seriously. You're still with me tonight."

"Yeah yeah, let me make my apples!"

"Just be quiet and let one of us sleep."

"Rock-a-bye baby, time to sleep tight-" My beautiful singing gets interrupted by Shouta slamming the door.

Salty!

Back to work, folks!

---

Eight In The Morning

Bless, the sun is out! After I made those candy apples, I went to the support lab with Mei to inspect our inventions to make sure they didn't take a shit on us overnight. As I am a support course student, I have to show something off. I might as well do a show with my new arm! Because of the timing, that means I have to dance and do my morning assignment one arm less.

At least I have Mister Stub.

Currently, I am chilling on top of a seemingly abandoned building in my public hero costume (readjusted with one sleeve fixed comfortably). Why?

I am capturing Gentle Criminal and La Brava. Remember that significant incident that I said the two were going to do? That's today! With my wonderful intelligence, I figured out the first place they were going was this place!

You see, Gentle Criminal and La Brava are known for going to drink a quality of tea based on the size of their operation. As they have reported this is the biggest one yet, I figured they were going to get some nice-ass tea. I decided to go to the best tea person I know besides Nezu Momo and pick her brain.

This abandoned shop serves the best tea. That's an oxymoron if I have ever heard of one!

With all that explained, what's the plan?

I'm trapping them. No dramatic fight. Nothing amusing. I'm just trapping them.

Look, I know that's what everyone wants. Some heroes even extend fights just for media coverage! However, my first goal is to prevent death, injury, and damage. That's why I focus on intelligence rather than patrol. It allows me to reduce all that by substantial numbers.

Less death, injury, and damage mean less of a headache for the rest of us.

I set up a contraption above the door, which was a bitch with one arm but thank above for feet, that drops a quick-suppressant net on top of them. CAT will then come out and tie them up.

Such a cute yet practical plan!

SO BORING TO WAIT, THOUGH!

I already saw them go in in horrible disguises. I just have to wait for them to come out.

How long does it take to get tea?!

Finally, they come out. I pull the rope to drop the net on top of Gentle Criminal and La Brava.