I needed to know why the fuck he was caught on camera shooting at my brother.

And i was going to find out unless they dragged me out of that house... or better yet unless they killed me.

"I'll be right outside."

We had both gotten out of the car and Keisha was leaning on the black camaro.

She looked at the baseball bat in my hand.

I held it tightly. I'll rather use this than a gun.

I walked up to the driveway looking on as his car taunted me.
I wanted to smash it.

But i knew he loved it too much.

I had thought about the different ways i could do this.

I could sneak up on them and attack or start by trashing shit to get his attention

But i decided i was going to do it Robyn's way.

So i rang the bell, hiding the bat behind me.

I waited until i heard footsteps nearing the door.

And then the door opened.

Benji stood there with wide eyes

"Urgh, Hi what are you doing here?",  he asked nervously closing the door behind him.

I raised an eyebrow.

Now what in the world are you hiding

"Where's Oscar?" I asked

"Urgh, He's not here."

I scoffed. "You're a horrible liar. Now tell me where he is before i bust your brains out right here Benji."

I took the bat from behind me.

He stumbled back slightly. 
Without saying a thing he pushed open the door and walked in.

He gave me an apologetic smile.

When i walked in i saw Chico,Pablo and another guy sitting there.

They all looked up when they saw me.

"What are you doing here Rih?" Chico asked eyeing the bath.

I chuckled.

In one quick motion i swung the bat into the TV and watched as it crashed onto the floor.

They all  quickly got off their feet

"What the fuck!" The unfamiliar Cholo shouted

"Where the fuck is Oscar before i fuck this whole place up."  I held the bat in my hand.

Ready to swing at anything.

They were taking too long to reply so with bat in hand i swung it down on the coffee table

"I'm just getting started boys." I smirked as i moved around the room

They all backed away from me trying to get out of my way.

"I can leave but i need to talk to your boss first." I shrugged

"What the fuck is going on here."

And there he was

He stood there shirtless looking at the mess i made.

His eyes then went to me.

It widened a bit.

"What the fuck are you doing Robyn?" He made a move towards me but i put my bat infront of me stopping him from moving any closer.

This was for his own good.

My hand had a mind of its own and would probably connect the bat to his head.

What a shame that would be.

"You're not talking now, I am. Infact all of you fuckers are going to listen as i ask a few simple questions."
I glared at all of them

"Where were you before you came to my house the day of the lockdown? The day my brother got shot?" I questioned

"I was dealing ma, i was out and about Robyn before i heard about the shooting then i got worried about Cesar so that's why i came over." He explained.

I wanted him to have a stromger alibi than that.
He couldn't have been with Benji or even Pablo but no he was alone.

"Then why the fuck was your fucking tattoo caught on camera at Bryson's shooting Oscar?"  I shouted swinging my bat.

He dunk as it missed his head connecting with the walls.

That now had a dent.

"What the fuck are you talking about?  I wasn't at no shooting Rih." He shouted back backing away from me.

"Oh really now?"  I started laughing

"So you mean to tell me another cholo has that same fucking tattoo on his neck too?"

"Rih calm down."  Chico spoke up coming up to me.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down and get the fuck away from me. My business is with him unless you all want a piece of this bat."
I kept my eyes on Oscar.

"Robyn come on be reasonable.  I would never hurt you or your brother i know how much you love him."  He was moving towards me slowly.

"Stay the fuck back Oscar. You-"  i was cut off when a voice spoke up.

"Oscar baby what's going on?"

My head snapped so quickly i was suprised it didn't fall off.

My eyes narrowed on to the girl that stood there with messy hair and one of his shirt on.

My eyes went to Oscar and then back to the girl.

And then my eyes went lower.

To her belly

Her pregnant belly

●●●●●●●●

Me writing this entire chapter knowingY'all gonna come for my throat:

Y'all gonna come for my throat:

Me writing this entire chapter knowingY'all gonna come for my throat: