Concution/Niall :(

All the lads part from Niall was all up getting ready to go to their interview.

"Lou can you go and get Ni up please" Liam asked politely,

"Of course Li" Louis said as he walked upstairs and into Niall's room.

"Ni wake up mate" Louis gently spoke as he approached Niall's bed.

Once he was close enough he jumped on Niall's bed which caused Niall to fall out of bed and bang his head hard on his bedside table which caused him to let out a small whimper and tears filled his eyes.

"You alright Ni" Louis asked as he looked down at Niall,

"Yeah Lou I'm good you go down I will be down in a second" Niall quickly spoke,Louis nodded and left. Niall quickly stood up put his shoes on then grabbed a top and put it on and then he went downstairs to see all the lads was rushing around that was until Liam saw him.

"Hey Nialler you ok, you look very pale" Liam asked

"Yeah Li I'm fine" Niall lied even though he hatted lying but he knew they had a busy day,

"Ok then, let's go lads the van is already here" Liam spoke as he pushed the lads out into the van not believing a word Niall had said, once Liam had gotten all the lads into the van he asked Paul for a word.

"Yeah Liam what do ya want lad" Paul asked

"I think something's up with Niall, he looks very pale and by looks he is in a lot of pain but won't tell me at all" Liam explained, Paul nodded taking everything in.

He looked at Niall and saw Niall had is side of the head on the door with his eyes closed.

"Ok thank you Liam I will keep an eye on him, now in ya hop" Paul gently spoke as they both climbed in to the van.

10 minutes later they had arrived, all the lads got out after Paul going single file into the building where they were sent to their dressing room getting told they had half an hour.

Unfortunately Niall's head was causing him a lot of pain and on top of that he felt like he was going to be sick so he went to Paul and told him he was going toilet.

"Paul I'm going loo won't be long" Niall said as he quickly walked to the toilet.

Once he got to the toilet he instantly hunched over the toilet seat and started being sick non-stop. Once he was finished he stood up but felt very dizzy and light headed so he lent on the wall but as he lent on the wall his phone rang and it was Louis

L: Niall where the crazy mofos are you,we be going on in 10 and you need to get your hair done.

N: Lou Lou I'm sorry, so sorry.

L: Ni what are you on a about.

N: I-I lied I-I'm s-so sorry

L:what do you mean Ni

N: Earlier l-lou lou I-I'm so s-sorry

L: where are you Ni

N: t-toilet lou -" Niall was about to say lou but passed out.

Louis was panicking so he and the lads ran to the toilet and saw Niall passed out so Louis grabbed Niall's phone and called 999 and asked for a ambulance.

5 minutes later the paramedics came put Niall on a drip,then put a oxygen mask on him, then put him on a stretcher and rushed into the ambulance and went straight to the hospital the lads following behind.

Once they got there they where told to seat in the waiting area, after hours of waiting a doctor came out

"Mr Horan" all the lads stood up

"Right Niall has a slight concussion from banging his head which caused him to pass out and be sick, we will keep him in overnight but should be out in the morning, u can go and see him room 29" all the boys nodded thanking the doctor then went straight into Niall's room and cuddled him until h they all fell asleep and by morning he was allowed home where all the lads looked after him.

//////done//////

Hey again guys hoped u liked that and u liked how I updated twice today anyway i am going to do appendix Niall tommorow and then a larry one as you guys really want me to do more Louis and Harry anyway please leave request an answer the questions love ya all going bed

Q:do you have any siblings

2:what ya fav colour

3:how would u describe ur personality

Alright guys hopped it was good love ya all sleep well or have a good day always here for you guys night xxx